(flashback) her nightmares

SMALL UPDATE!!!

"he is everywhere, it feels like he is watching me even in my dreams"

flashback: goku vegeta and trunks were gathered around a distorted courtyard awaiting black and zamasu. y/n was peeking out of a crumbling building looking at the fellow saiyans. "oh my" she thinks to herself only to get startled. "HEY COWARDS SHOW YOURSELVES" vegeta yells as it echos around the crumbled city. a big bright ball of lighting and wind reveals the former north kai and the mischievous goku black. zamasu had a blank expression on his face while black had a grin of a psychopath. "well well saiyans" goku black says while he talks down on them. "did you filthy mortals really disturb me during my beauty sleep just so i can hear your bitchin?" zamasu says while he fake yawns. goku started bursting out laughing "AHAHAHA BEAUTY SLEEP? ZAMASU YOURE THE LAST THING ON THIS EARTH THAT WOULD NEED BEAUTY SLEEP" while he rolls on the grass. zamasu rolls his eyes just blasts an orb at goku hitting him in his butt.

"OUCH" goku yelps. "geez you "gods" goku says with his finger quotation marks are pretty boring" "shut your mouth goku" goku black snaps at goku. "if you want to see true beauty ill show you so i can finally destroy you and this disgusting world you mortals live in" black says with a cocky smile. goku looks at him "fine then come down here i want to see" "GOKU" trunks and vegeta yell. "WHAT GUYS" goku yells back. "YOU IDIOT HE IS GOING TO TRANSFORM" vegeta yells back. "OHHHH COOL" goku says excited. trunks just smacks his hand onto his forehead while vegeta smacks goku on the head. "OUCH VEGETA" goku whines. the two gods surprised just over view the little childish saiyans. trunks looks over to see y/n in the crumbled building. he sneaks away to see her. "hey y/n what the hell?? what are you doing here?? its dangerous" trunks says gently. y/n didnt respond only to gently place her hand on trunks. "i just wanted to make sure you three were okie thats all" she says with the warmest smile. trunks stares into her eyes they were so beautiful. "y/n is so kind.." he thought but he looks back to still see goku and vegeta arguing while the two gods stared.

"y/n you need to get out of here please. i dont want you to get hurt please" trunks looks at her. y/n stays quiet for a moment "i won't be leaving until you three leave with me" she says with her head down" trunks was stun by her response. "y/n" he lifts her head "please"
"i'm sorry trunks but no, not until goku leaves vegeta leaves and you leave with me" she says in stubborn tone. trunks dont worry about me. im watching over you three" she pulles out a sniper rifle. "if he tries anything ill shoot him with these energy condenced bullets i made. trunks eyes started tearing up but with a warm smile. "fair enough y/n" "i need to go but stay hidden i do not want you coming out for any reason" y/n nods her head. trunks nods back while he heads back to saiyans yelling. "DAMN IT GOKU HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID" vegeta yells "VEGETA YOU ARENT SO SMART EITHER. YOU JUST THINK THAT SINCE YOU HAVE THAT HUGE FOREHEAD YOURE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE" goku yells back. "OH YOU BASTARD" vegeta yells. "are you two done already? it was entertaining for about 5 mins but now i'm just fighting the urge to end you right here" zamasu says
goku black was practicing on a building near by. he looks down to see that the two saiyans are done fighting. he was on the ground in a heartbeat. goku black fixes his gi "now you mortals are done being little babies behold this divine form" thunder starts forming and rain fills the sky. trunks goku and vegeta were preparing for anything but remained eye contact with black. vegeta powers up to ssb so does goku to prepare. "oh silly mortals your little blueberry form is nothing compared this this beautiful power level" goku black mocks.
y/n sees goku black powerful up but she was nervous yet puzzled.
"AHHHHHHHHHH" goku black yelled before forming into his fiery rosé form.

"WHAT THE" goku trunks and vegeta yell.

goku black gives the three saiyans the most menacing grin

the three sayians were stun by the form they saw standing before them. "hm? what do you think of it? in keeping what you like to label your power level this one is rosé" goku black says as he admires himself with his eyes shut.

"rosé?" trunk says shocked. "what the hell???" vegeta yells. "ooo pretty pink black i have never seen that before" goku says to mock black.
TO BE CONTINUED