14- Fragile Flower

🥀Ayla's POV🥀

The Darkling caught my lips in another possessive kiss. I'm going to be quite honest when I say that I was thoroughly enjoying myself. I was dragging my fingernails across his bare back revelling in the feeling of his skin beneath my fingers.

"Jump" he mumbled his mouth not fully leaving mine.

I obeyed him without a second thought and wrapped my legs around him.

He managed to spin me around and placed me on the granite countertop.
A shock traveled through me as the cold counter came into contact with my skin, still warm from the shower.

The Darkling spread my legs positioning himself between them. A part of me wanted nothing more than for him to continue,to ravish me and leave me breathless.

But I was also scared.

As the Darkling leaned forward to kiss me again I gently placed my hand on his chest. I felt his steady heartbeat beneath my fingers. Power pulsed through my palm. His brows furrowed in confusion as he looked down at my hand.

"I've... I've never..." I didn't finish as a felt a blush spread over my cheeks.

The Darkling looked into my eyes his brows still furrowed. For a moment I felt so small and vulnerable.

When a small smile spread over his face all the feelings of insecurity instantly evaporated.

He placed a gentle kiss on the tip of my nose. "Such a feisty flower, but so innocent."

"I'm not that innocent." I said wrinkling my nose playfully. "I've kissed, I just haven't had sex." I said placing a small kiss on the corner of his mouth.

"What about other things, besides sex ?" He asked as he gently ran his fingers over my collarbone. I felt goosebumps settle over my skin, as power rushed through my veins.

"What do you mean ?" I said leaning into his touch.

"Foreplay, Flower." The Darkling purred as he slowly dragged a cold finger over my flushed cheek.

I responded by furrowing my brows.
I knew the basics regarding procreation, you couldn't live on a farm and not figure it out eventually, but this man was throwing around theatrical gibberish. Believe it or not, but sex education had not been a fundamental part of my Shu captivity. And I would suffer a slow death before asking Nicolas to clear up any misconceptions.

"So innocent." He chuckled

"Could you show me ?" I said nervously biting my lip. The Darkling simply smirked as he started trailing kisses down my neck.

He suddenly licked beneath my left breath. I gasped at the strange sensation. I heard the trees just outside the wall creak as they experienced a sudden growth spurt.

He continued his kisses over my stomach.

I let out a loud moan as he placed a kiss... there.

The trees continued creaking.

His tongue traveled a sensual dance over my opening. Instinctively I grabbed his thick, black hair.

I moaned as he placed a kiss on a particularly sensitive bundle of nerves.

He suddenly pulled away and stood up straight, his face inches from mine.

I wanted to growl in frustration. I had no idea what he was doing, but I certainly didn't want him to stop.

"My name." He whispered hoarsely his grey irises boring into mine, some strange emotion swirling in them.

"Alexandre"