40- The Aftermath

Ayla's POV

I felt my body tense as a shadow serpent entered me. This was decidedly foreign. The airy touch of nothingness. Similar to a fear of the unknown, I couldn't deny it's presence, but I'd be damned to define it.

I silently screamed as the slivers of shadow reached deeper and deeper. They seemed to teem with life. My body convulsed in tune with the tumultuous caress of shadows. The pleasure felt chaotic, somehow rushed. The shadows writhed much like my body. No sensation concrete but yet I was unable to ignore it's demanding touch.

Something was happening. The shadows were somehow losing their feathery touch. They were become firmer, almost harsh and I felt my entrance being stretched. Forgetting about the constraints, I instinctively tried to jerk my hands free.

Without any conscious thought, sparks of light momentarily emitted from my fingertips causing the shadows encircling my wrist to scurry away in cowardice.

I pushed my torso upright. Initially intent on scrambling away from the slightly painful, pleasing sensations. As I came upright, I recognized a slight rhythm to the convulsions overwhelming my senses. The beat was addictive and drew me in. I remained seated, only closing my eyes to throw back my head as my breathing started to harmonize with the shadows sinful motions.

Aleksander's firm hands were comforting. Suddenly seeming warm compared to the cold touch of darkness invading the most intimate parts of me.

His hand encircled the back of my neck and guided my face forward. I felt his tongue swirl over my cheeks as I realised he was relishing the tears of pleasure escaping my eyes. Again my head jerked back at the sudden intimate intrusion, but Aleksander's hand kept me in place.

He guided my legs to loosely encircle his waist. I responded with incoherent mumbling.

"Why are you so intent on escaping? What is it you truly want?" His voice seemed to surround me. As his hand moved down to join the wicked works of his shadows. His pure, unadulterated, touch rubbed slowly but picked up pace with each passing second.

I felt myself racing towards the edge of a cliff. And then I was falling. Hurtling through an abyss of bliss, I clung to Aleksander. In an attempt to maintain control, I clamped my teeth onto his shoulder, muffling the noises of my ecstasy.

"I want to hear you, Love." his husky voice reprimanded as he guided my face away from his shoulder.

I felt a rush of indignation and grabbed onto the first thing I could find. Intent on inflicting damage. Aleksander clenched his jaw, his eyes fluttering shut as his finger entwined my hair. He seemed quite content at first, his satisfaction didn't last long as my grip on his shaft grew tighther.

"That's enough." He didn't dare more than a whisper as he gave my hair a warning tug. I laughed at the sick little game that commenced. My knuckles turned white as my grip tighten and he pulled my hair to the point that I was convinced my head would be ripped off my shoulders. While technically I had the lower hand, for once Aleksander didn't have the advantage. I would gladly have a few hair strands ripped from my scalp, while I don't imagine Aleksander would react well to me ripping off what my hand currently encased.

Seemingly realizing he would soon lose what most men viewed as a crucial anatomical landmark, he withdrew his hands from my hair with a pained hiss. His reaction pleased me.

Before he could attempt to pry my hands off him. I released my grasp, allowing oxegynated blood to once again pulse through the appendage.

A look of confusion followed by bliss flashed across his face as I started lovingly stroking what I had earlier treated so harshly. I smiled in satisfaction when I noticed the desperate movement of his hips, an attempt to increase the friction I was creating. His fingers dug into my lumbar spine, desperate to keep me in place. I liked seeing him like this. I relished the control his desire brought me. A low wine left his throat as I increased the pace, making me smile for some strange reason.