Did I forget to mention?

"A bet?" Luke echoed my words. I slowly nodded as I began to walk towards him. They're like a herd of deer. No sudden movements.

Finally we were chest to chest.
"A bet"
you could hear a pin drop. It looked like the start of a Michael Jackson music video. All the guys stood at their full height, trying to look intimidating and unfazed by my proposition but their eyes danced with curiosity.

"We get to go out shopping and get to embrace the outside world without the bodyguards if Bonnie beats you at a game of Call of Duty."

As soon as the words left my mouth they were doubled over in laughter. The twins supporting each other, Zach slapping his knee, even Luke let out a chuckle or two. Bonnie grabbed my elbow and yanked me back.

"If Bonnie does what now?" By now her nails were digging into my forearms and she was shaking me with eyes as big as Nicki Minaj's ass.

"Not the best choice Lex, i'm surprised i've never known you make a bet you couldn't possibly win yet here we are." Zach's smug voice ringing through my ear made me smirk. If only he knew.

"Here" I tried to hand Bonnie the controller....tried.
"Wait you were serious?"
Her jaw alack in disbelief. I curtly nodded my head with my lips pressed tightly in a straight line. I'm starting to get sick of people questioning me.

"Oh hell no." She shifted her weight onto one hip, arms crossed, head up in the other direction. You'd swear I just asked her to give up her shoes.

"It wasn't a question. Sit." I forced the controller into her hand and pointed to the floor. Grumbling she complied.

"Jesus Aaron she must be an animal in bed if you put up with this all the time." He winked at me as a squeal came from behind me. Followed by the belt of a pillow. I quickly moved out of range.

"So what do you say boys? Lets get this game started." They all looked at each other and shrugged. Dispersed around the room I couldn't wait to wipe that cocky look off their smug faces.

As they were setting up I stood up 'to get a drink' when in fact I wandered into the kitchen, poured a glass of water and left it on the side. When I reentered the room the game had started. It was time, they were still close together.

I approached the couch, standing directly behind Luke who was engrossed in the game as well as everyone else. Slowly I draped my arms around his neck. Letting them hang on his chest as I began drawing patterns. I noticed a change in his breathing pattern and smiled internally. It's working.

His focus was now shifting. He was finding it difficult to concentrate on the game. Suddenly his movements were slower. He wasn't advancing as quickly. Bonnie was catching up.

I need to kick it up a notch. So I ever so gently bury my head in his neck. Allowing my breath to tickle the sensitive skin. He cleared his throat "stop" his voice straining, he's struggling to control himself. It's quite amusing. I can reduce this 6ft brick wall to a groaning mess with a few touches.

My eyes flickered to screen and I saw Bonnie run up behind him. It was now or never. So quickly I pressed my lips to his neck. I began to softly bite and tug at the skin. His head tilted to the side and I new that was it. He was like putty in my hands.

A high pitch screech followed by a chorus of protests alerted me to the fact we had won. With one final kiss I detached myself from Luke and ran over to Bonnie. We were jumping up and down in a "hardcore-fangirl-and-my-fav-just-hugged-me" manor. Who needs concert tickets when you have this victory?

"You cheated" I expected that from the twins but not Luke. I stopped jumping and slowly turned around. Jaw clenched and eyes screaming run
"what?"
Giving him a chance to save himself but he didn't take the lifeline.
"You. Cheated."
His eyes locked with mind, that daring look in my eye. Pushing me to do something so I did. I took a step towards him
"I. Do. Not. Cheat."
Mirroring my actions Luke also took a giant step forward, our arms now touching. Leaning down and in a low tone "cheater" fell out of his mouth.