🌟Chapter 2 :- ( Meet The Rivals )🌟

🌟Owen's Pov🌟

I was pretty shocked , Am I supposed to be happy that my nephew's are taking after their Uncle.

" No ! there's no way George or Henry will work for you Mr Stuart " Ethan said growling.

" Ethan calm down " Kate said putting hand on Ethan's shoulder.

" Wait ? What's going on ? " George asked.

" One of you will be taking the honorable title of Pampers Star Boy and carry Owen's legacy as Pampers Stars Boy " Mr Stuart said.

" Dad what is Pampers Star Boy ? "
Henry asked looking at Ethan.

" Kiddo when your Uncle Owen was around your age he used to work for
Mr Stuart as Pampers Star Boy , his Job was to test every single Pampers baby product and diapers " Ethan said.

" Uncle Owen used to wear Diapers !? " George asked.

" Yes bud , he looked pretty cute In them , waddling around In Pampers" Ethan said grinning.

" Hey ! I am right here and Ethan we are not talking about me right now "
I said blushing.

There was no way I was going to let Ethan make a fool of myself In front of my nephew's.

" There's no way I am doing it , If anyone at school finds out I am working for Diaper Company It would be pretty embarrassing beside I have a crush on girl who is on Cheerleading team , her name is Amy " Henry said grinning.

" You do take after your father hu...."
Mr Stuart said and Ethan glared
at him.

" I would like to volunteer for this
Mr Stuart " George said and Mr Stuart smiled.

" That's the spirt , nephew of my little friend " Mr Stuart said.

" No , George you don't know what your sighing up for - " Ethan said.

" Oh come on Ethan what's the big deal ?? you need to appreciate George's decision " Mr Stuart said.

" I am not letting you trick me Into letting my son work for you , you tried to pull this with my parents and the only reason Owen worked for you is because of that agreement but now you don't hold anything on us "
Ethan said.

" I do , let me remind you Ethan as much as I trust Owen with running my company to be No.1 but If I am giving him credit of giving profit to my Company he also needs to be responsible for the loss that Company faces " Mr Stuart said.

Damn he had a point...

" What do you mean ? " Ethan asked.

" This month Pampers.Co.Limted is lacking from its target and experiencing loss of 20% that is about
20 Million dollar , I am not going to sit and do nothing while my Company needs me " Mr Stuart said.

" Dad , I want to help Uncle Owen and
Mr Stuart , please " George said.

" Fine , but If I find out you made George do anything that he is not comfortable with I will shove - "
Ethan said.

" - Alright , that's enough , Mr Stuart got the point " Kate said.

" I will make sure nothing goes wrong
with George, you got my word Ethan " I said smiling.

" I trust you Owen " Ethan said nodding.

" Uncle Owen I want to be like you and make Dad proud of me "
George said giving me soft smile and I felt my chest puff with pride.

God this Kid was so precious...

" Thanks George , I am proud of you "
I said ruffling his hair.