🌟Chapter 9 :- ( Ultimate Face Off At Grand Event )🌟

🌟Owen's Pov🌟

I have been really busy last few weeks , after Mr Stuart ruined my chance of proposing Camilia I have been trying to come up with an explanation for It.

Today was weekend and I was sitting down looking at some new ideas that could be beneficial for Pampers.Co.Limited.

George is staying at our places  for weekend since Ethan and Kate are out and Henry is out on camping trip with his Rock Band.

" Uncle Owen ! can you help me with baseball , I am having hard time with swinging the bat " George asked.

" Yeah sure bud , Just give me a few minutes , I need to finish this "
I said and George nodded.

" George until Uncle Owen is done with his work why don't I show you some of my old pictures which we took during my highschool "
Dad said.

" Woah ! really grandpa ! I want to see them " George said excitedly and Dad smiled ruffling his hair.

" Sure come on " Dad said and I smiled as George followed him upstairs.

Dad was always good with kids and Its what made him great Dad.

I was about to wrap up with my work when I heard knock on the door.

I felt my gut twisting at this....

" I will get It " Mom said and opened the door finding none other than
Mr Stuart standing there.

Fuc* No !!

" Ah ! Hello Mrs Averwood ! "
Mr Stuart said smiling.

" Mr Stuart ! please come Inside "
Mom said and Mr Stuart nodded.

" Thank you Mrs Averwood  and your looking beautiful like always "
Mr Stuart said winking at Mom.

" Oh you always flatter me
Mr Stuart ! ,would you like to have something " Mom asked.

" If you really want to do something we can go out on dinner date and you are most welcome to spend the night with - " Mt Stuart was about to finish the sentence when Dad appeared from upstairs.

Finish that sentence and I will personally chop off your head.

" Hm so what were you saying about going out on date with my wife ? "
Dad said growling and Mr Stuart backed off grinning.

" Hiii Mr Stuart ! " George said smiling.

" Hello there young friend nephew of my little friend " Mr Stuart said.

" So what brings you here Mr Stuart ? " I asked.

" Oh ! right , Owen you know the Grand Event that's happening at
San Francisco ? we are having final face off with Huggies so Conner and
Kyle will be there too , we need to get on to the flight ASAP ! , here's your flight tickets " Mr Stuart said handing us the flight tickets.

" I will be coming too " Dad said and I nodded.

" Mr Stuart is Mr Roland coming for this Event ? " I asked.

" Roland has an Important meeting so he won't be attending the meeting "
Mr Stuart said and we nodded.

I wonder what sort of plan Mr Stuart has In his mind.

Next Day...
At San Francisco Diaper Event.....