🌟Chapter 22 :- ( It's Halloween Time ) 🌟

Hey guys 😋 Sup !!! I know it's been long time since I updated Pampers Star Boy but I am once again back with another awesome update !!!

Happy Halloween to everyone ☺.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

🌟George's Pov🌟

It was weekend and we were planning for Halloween.

There was going to be a big Halloween party at Uncle Owen's house and I was really excited.

" Hey Kiddo ! can you help me with carving this pumkin ? " Dad asked who was holding pumpkin and trying to carve it.

" Sure Dad " I said and Dad handed me one of the carving tools and we began working on the pumkin.

" No way Mom ! I am too old for this "
Henry said getting downstairs.

" What's going on ? " Dad asked looking at Henry.

" Dad tell her !! " Henry said.

" - Henry says he is too old for Halloween party , I insisted that we go to K-Mart and get a costume - "
Mom said.

" - Mom I am 15 years old , don't you think I am a bit too old for trick or treating around the town wearing a costume - " Henry said.

" - Oh come on big bro What could be more embarrassing than wearing a diaper for $1000 and getting embarrassed in front of whole school Henry - " I pointed out snickering.

" That was one time ! beside If anyone needs to be blamed it's that moron
Mr Stuart - " Henry said blushing.

" - Don't tell me you sold yourself short for $1000 , Jeez Henry - "
I said.

" Hey ! stop mocking me around you are one to talk about , or do I need to remind you that I have been taking martial art classes lately ? " Henry said smirking and I gulped.

" Alright boys that's enough , Jeez sometimes you both remind me of myself and your Uncle - " Dad said chuckling when there was knock on the door.

" I will get it !! " Mom said and opened the door finding none other than
Mr Stuart.

Déjà vu Henry , speak of the Devil.

" Ethan ! Kate it's nice to meet you guys " Mr Stuart said smiling.

" Ah ! Mr Stuart nice to meet you too , looks like you have been busy hu ? "
Ethan said.

" You know Pampers.Co.Limited is one of the most well know diaper brand company in the whole  the work always keeps me on my toes "
Mr Stuart said.

" So what brings you here today
Mr Stuart ? " Dad asked.

" Ah ! you must have heard that Owen is throwing a huge Halloween Party at his place and I was thinking would you like to come along with me
Roland for some Halloween shopping ? " Mr Stuart said.

" - I would love to Mr Stuart but I got some last minute important work beside Kate has a lot of preparations to make for tomorrow " Dad said.

" - Oh but I think boys can go with you right ? Henry and George will love it "
Mom said smiling.

" Heck No ! - " Henry asked.

" - Mom we don't want to bother
Mr Stuart - " I said.

" I am always happy to have your company my young friend - "
Mr Stuart said.

" Alright have fun boys ! " Dad said as we got Into Mr Stuarts car.

Later.....

We got into the car and Mr Roland was driving.