🌟Chapter 20 :- ( Pampers Poop face showdown )🌟

Hey guys 😋Sup , I know it's been a whole since I updated Pampers Star Boy.

But I am back with another awesome update !!!! ☺.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

🌟George's Pov🌟

Summer vacation had finally ended and we were back to school.

Mr Stuart had to cut short our cruise vacation because he had some important things to do.

At school I had seen Connor a few times and still I couldn't believe he was Mr Stuart's son.

After Mr Stuart had won the joint custody of Connor , court had decided to let Mr Stuart be around his son.

It was morning and I quickly got out of the bed and took shower.

" Morning guys ! " I said walking downstairs and took a seat beside Henry.

" Good morning sweetheart , here's your breakfast " Mom said serving scrambled eggs and french toast with some juice.

" Smells yummy " I said and began eating.

" Alright listen Kiddo me and your Mom needs to go to an important buisness meeting so Uncle Owen will be dropping you off to school today "
Dad said and I nodded.

After we were done eating , We got our school bags and I heard Uncle Owen standing Infront of our house.

" Hi Uncle Owen ! " We said.

" Come on kids get In the car , I don't want Ethan on my butt If you guys get late for the school " Uncle Owen said and we got inside his red ferrari.

" Uncle Owen where is Mr Stuart , I haven't seen him ever since we got back from cruise " Henry said.

" Mr Stuart is busy with his work ,
Huggies have recently sold more of its diapers compared to Pampers and
Mr Stuart doesn't want Huggies to win   the best selling product of the year award " Uncle Owen said.

" Whats that Uncle Owen ? " I asked.

" Every year Production board gives
best selling product of the year award to those products whose sale has been the best this year " Uncle Owen said.

" That sounds awesome " I said.

Later.....
At Jackson Cove Middle / Highschool.......

" Hey man ! " Sam said and I waved at him.

" I hope I am not late " I said and quickly shoved my stuff In inside the locker.

" Nah , come on let's head to the class - " Sam said and I nodded.

" Everyone please pay attention , after your lunch break gather In the school auditorium " Principal Stane said.

" What do you think it is going to be about ? " I asked.

" I don't know " Sam said.

After the lunch break we were all gathered Inside school auditorium.

" Good morning students ! I know all of you must be curious why have I called you here right ? Alright here's the deal , school is giving out scholarship worth of $25,000 to top 10 lucky students " Principal Stane said.

" That's awesome ! " Sam said looking at me.

" - But there's a catch , to qualify for the scholarship you need to follow some conditions and that's why I have someone here who is going to explain In detail about It ! " Principal Stane said and I was shocked when I saw
Mr Stuart walking.