Four.

Lola looked at them with this jealous look in her eyes and balled her hands up in a fist. "You know what? That bitch needs pay back." Lola smirked, "I have another idea." Lola said and her minions smirked looking at Lola.

Suddenly everyone got a notification and it was an image of a diary entry. It was, Mila's diary entry but mila had turned her phone off and was doing her class work, she noticed the kids in her class looking at her and laughing.

"She's such a weirdo." One of her classmates said.

Mila was confused and wanted to know what was going on so she turned her phone on and saw the notification it was a picture of the diary entry, she wrote about being in love with Anthony from the very first day she saw him.

————————————————————————-
Dear diary
Today as I was starting my first day of school I couldn't help but notice this charming boy..he has such a mesmerizing smile that once you saw, you'd never be able to forget, he had a warm smile, and seemed so gentle and kind, his hair blocked his pretty colored eyes, but not for long..as we made eye contact, I was able to see his eyes, I felt my heart beat faster and faster being in his presence was like a dream nevertheless, I'm only day dreaming alone in my thought,  in hopes that one day I can tell him my feelings, hopefully he could return those feelings to me, as well.
————————————————————————-

Everyone laughed, "well at least she's poetic."

"She just kept scaring at him though that's so creepy if I was him I'd be so creeped out, she's like a stalker."

Mila got up shocked and ran to the bathroom crying.

Once lia saw this she went to go find her best friend sighing, "who is this doing this? They clearly feel threatened." She told herself.

She had a feeling mila would be in the girls bathroom so she made her way there checking the stalls. "Mila I know your upset..but please talk to me..where are you?" She asked.

"Lia someone clearly wants me to stop liking Anthony, now their even humiliating me too I just don't understand how they got a page of my diary entry but they are going to extreme lengths."

"Look mila your writing is amazing and you shouldn't stop, I think it's nothing to be ashamed of."

"I know but it's just.. Anthony will know my feelings now, I wasn't ready to tell him yet  how am I gonna face him at all? I don't even know if I'll be able to go to the amusement park with you guys! It would be so awkward.."

"Look he was bound to find out anyway you have nothing to be ashamed, or embarrassed about! That person is clearly threatened and jealous of you..because they know you definitely have a chance with Anthony!"

"I don't know.."

Anthony saw the post and sighed. "Someone is cyber bullying her..she doesn't deserve it."

Anthony had an idea and smiled to himself.

When mila was coming out of the bathroom he ran towards her and grabbed her arm and kissed her in front of everyone, including Lola and her minions to make it clear to everyone.

"This is my girlfriend now everyone  and we're dating, so to whoever trying to humiliate my girlfriend please stop okay? I want to make sure she's happy because I like her a lot, Her writing is amazing, and she should've had the chance to show me it first, but I'm glad you shared with the whole school her feelings for me because I feel the same and if this is the way I will find out so be it, it'll only bring us closer."

Anthony held her hands and walked away she was too shocked to do anything she just stared at him and walked with him.

She couldn't even phantom what just happened.