Nine.

After they went on other rides they both went back to get something to eat. "Are you having fun?" He asked her while eating his burger and taking a sip of his soda.

She nodded slowly eating her burger as well. "Im really glad I could spend time with you alone like this..it almost feels like a date." She told him smiling.

"Well it's a date if you want it to be." He said smiling. "From now on I wanna make up for everything and I want to make you really happy."

"You already make me happy just by being by my side like this..I couldn't ask for anything more."

"me either." He told her, they both looked at each other sharing this amazing moment was so special
To her she would just hope it's as special to him.

"By the way I heard that you are in miyagi do! You just recently joined the karate dojo."

"Yeah at first I was never really interested in karate that was more of my sisters thing, to train with my dad and join those tournaments but then the legacy was interesting to learn and it was actually fun, why? Are you thinking of joining?"

"Well to be honest yeah I thought it might be fun and I'd love to also spend more time with you..we could maybe hang out a lot if I joined.." she said finishing up her burger and drinking her soda.

"Oh so is it solely because of me or?"

"Well it's because of you and also because I want to be able to stand up for myself..recently I've been getting threatening messages..to stay away from you."

"What? I'm really sorry..about that you should report it..I just wanna make sure your okay..it's not safe, you shouldn't keep it a secret what if something bad happens to you because of those threats?"

"That's why I'm joining miyagi do so that I can protect myself and learn defense so that way i wouldn't be harmed so easily."

"I'm glad your joining but we should tell an adult about this, should I bring it up with my father?"

"Well the messages are anonymous so we wouldn't be able to do something about it either way..it's okay you don't have to worry everything will be fine."

"I'll protect you I promise." He told her holding her hand. she held his hand as well, feeling the warmth of him, "thanks it really means so much to me."

"Of course." He told her he was starting to change his mind he didn't want to use her anymore to make Lia jealous she was actually really nice and after spending time with her and bonding he felt differently.

'Finally this day has come..I'm glad that I decided to be here with you I hope I can get closer to you..and be yours' mila thought.

After a few hours it was finally time to head home so they all met up at the same spot where they promise they would meet.

"Did you guys have fun?" Sam asked the kids. "Yeah we did it was amazing." Kenny said smiling at lia. "I loved it." Lia said happily.

"I know right? Time is well spent when your with people you love." Miguel said smiling at Sam.

Lia pulled mila aside. "How was your date with Anthony? What did you guys talk about?"

"We talked about a lot and I decided that I would join miyagi do..and spend more time with him it was really great." Mila said smiling at lia.

"I'm happy for you." Lia told her.

They went inside of the car and Miguel drove each one of them back.

Sam and Anthony was the last ones he drove home. "Bye Sam I love you text me ok?"

"I love you too I will!" Sam told him getting out of the car waving bye to Miguel.

Miguel drives home after a long day and went to rest.