Five.

Lia was trying to wake her best friend mila up, when she got up she was disappointed it was all just a dream? Her and Anthony larusso wasn't dating,
"Look mila don't worry about those kids, they have no life Anthony reported the photo for invading your privacy your all good now."

"To be honest I had a dream that Anthony saved me.. from everyone who were bullying me and we started dating..and that he even kissed me.." mila sighed. "It's just my imagination why would he like someone like me?"

"Okay look, I know you think you don't have a chance but you have to be confident with yourself you can't let others tear you down..because the truth is your amazing but you have to be able to see it for yourself!" Lia told her giving her a tissue.

Mila was not very confident because she was chubby and she knew that guys usually liked skinny girls, though mila was chubby she still was very beautiful but she couldn't see it herself and her best friend wanted her to know how beautiful she is.

"I found out who did all of this, her name is Lola and apparently their going to prom together.."

"What?"

"Look I don't know how this all escalated or who she is I didn't even know who she is."

"I knew it.."

"But don't lose courage and hope, he doesn't know that Lola was the person who did this mean thing to you, if he finds out I doubt he'll still go to prom with her." Lia smirked.

"Your going to tell him?"

"Yeah! Your still coming to the amusement park with us please don't bail okay? Going to The amusement park will give you time to get closer to him, so he can get to know you better I'll make us split and go into rides for two tomorrow just so you can have alone time with him." Mila smiled. "Your an increíble person I don't know what I'd do without you."

-

"Hey can we talk?" Lia asked Anthony after school. "Yeah what's up?" He asked her. "Look, Lola is not a nice person she is only with you because your popular and famous for being a larusso, also not to mention she's the one who forged the note and impersonated you to say those mean things to mila and she's the one who also stole mila's diary entry and posted it online."

"are you serious?"

"Yeah look she isn't a good person..be careful of her."

"I meant are you seriously trying to sabotage my new relationship? When I use to like you, I hinted at you so many times and I really wanted to be with you but you turned me down repeatedly because your in love with Kenny!"

"I'm not trying to sabotage anything I'm not even doing this for myself."

"I know your doing it for your best friend but I am not interested in her, I mean look at her she needs to take care of her appearance if she wants a relationship."

Lia slapped Anthony right across the cheek. "Don't talk about my best friend that way, Your a jerk this is the reason I never gave you a chance, I thought you changed but your just the same as you once were." She told him walking off.