Eighteen.

While mila was talking to Diana there, Anthony was knocking at the door. "There he is now, maybe he's got some issues he wants to talk about as well maybe concerning about you and lia."

Mila looked at Diana uncomfortable. "But.."

"Don't worry it's okay our session is over I will switch your classes but are you sure this is what you want?" Diana asked her one more time.

Diana opened up the door for Anthony. Anthony looks right at mila. "Can I maybe talk to you..mila? I heard you'd be here..so.."

Diana smiled warmly. "You two look like you need some catching up so I'll be back I'm going to go for a bit gotta run to the main office so you two can borrow my
Office..be nice to each other alright?" Diana walked out.

"What do you want?" Mila asked looking at Anthony.

"To apologize I know I was so wrong to you and I have no excuse for what I did honestly, but I want to make up for it realize that even though being with lia is something I've wanted for so wrong, it was a wrong choice you were my right choice all along..I should've just moved on from her and be with you wholeheartedly." Anthony told mila.

Mila tried her hardest to be upset after what he did to her but how could she when she loved him like this? Ah to be in a young love, "look..I don't know about us..again, I don't wanna be hurt repeatedly because you don't know what you want apparently."

"I want you, I want to be with you it's clear what I want and what i need before i never realized I never knew this I what it would come to but after being with her it made me realize you were the one I actually love and I care about you a lot and I will definitely treat you a lot better..if you let me, my father taught me to be a gentlemen I will make up for it." He told her hugging her.

She was surprised but hugged him back Tightly crying, "I know I'm going regret this, but It's my choice to love you wholeheartedly." She whispered crying, tears streaming down her face.

He looked at her and leaned in kissing her deeply,
Surprised she kissed him back deeply.