Ch 1 🦋🚶‍♀️

Y/n pov

'Well here we go! It my first day working at the daycare of Freddy pizza plex! This is going to be so fun.'

As I walk inside of the mall their was employee in the front lobby just greeting the other guess so I made my way over to them. She made eye contact with me.

"Hello their is there any you need ma'am?" She said resting her hand on her hips.

I look at her she had blond hair, and hazel eyes [sorry if I got that wrong]

"Uh hi my name is y/n l/n and it's my first day at the job of the daycare centers." I said as I stand properly.

"Ohhh ok then well my name is Vanessa and I take you to our boss" she said as pull her hand out to shake which I accept.

"Ok then lead the way!" I said as I followed Vanessa to the office. While I look around the place which look really pretty like the neon star,music on the wall and all the stores around the area then the main stage.

'Wow..where was this when I was a kid?!' I though as we made it in the office entrance before Vanessa turned around to look at me.

"Well here we are! Before you go in just be careful around the boss..he can..uh what the word..to touchy?" Vanessa said in the concerning tone making me feel a bit a afraid but I didn't let get to me for now.

"Thank I'll be careful..is their anything else that I need to know about?.." I said looking at Vanessa curiously.

"Uhh their more but I'll tell you later when you get you security badge and your or pass" she said as left to go do her own thing.

'Guess so..' i look at office doors then back to the photo stand but then back the doors. *sigh* "here we go.." I mutter myself as I knock on the door and waited for an answer.

Nothing.. so I knock again "hello??" I said getting a little annoyed but then heard a
'Come in!' From behind that door.

As I walk inside I see the man behind the desk who look drunk?? I got a little worried but I left it alone for now as I stand properly to get my approval to work here.

"Well..well ..well welcome to the Freddy Fazbear mega pizza pleX wHat cAn I Do for you PrEtTy lady.." the man slur as he wink at me but I just hide my cringe put on a smile.

"It's..uh good to meet you sir..I'm here to get my security badge and my passes for the daycare." I said as careful walk towards him while he took out the security badges and the pass

"Well then here you go you beautiful darling~" he said as he hand me them but as I was to take it off his hand. He grab it mine and kiss the top of it.

'TF IS WRONG WITH HIM?!' I snatch my hand way from him and left the room with my new badges. I ran over where was the photo stand to still see Vanessa still stand their.

"Hey are you ok?! Did he do something to you?" Vanessa said with concern put her hand on you face like a mother would do to clean the tears away.

"Yea..yea im fine he long just kiss my hand which I need to wash.." I said looking back at the office then back to her.

"Yea you should and I can treat you to lunch and tell you everything you need to know." She said as she took you to the bathroom.

[time skip]

We were both eating pizza and just talking about ourselves for the most parts but as I look around the area all the animatronics are like human but still a robotic.

"Hey could you tell me more about this place, how are these animatronic are human like..and is their anything I need to know before I work at the daycare center?" I said leaning in on the table as I took a bit out of my pizza.

"Heh..well this place is the Freddy pizza plex it's for entertainment for teenagers to kids who just want to have fun and why are the animatronics are kinda human is became people want to upgrade then from not being a furry-"[NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A FURRY] Vanessa said as she took another bit out of her pizza while I just nodded.

"And for the things you need to know is that these animatronics are alive so kinda not be afraid if they talk all of the sudden..and also just be careful around them since they're kinda not safe but they're safe" Vanessa said making me surprised but I just nodded

'These animatronics are alive?!..well this is going to be fun..'I though sarcastically as I drink my [favorite drinks]

"Soo if I go to the daycare is their going to be one animatronics?.." I said hope to just be one but seeing Vanessa shaking her head as a 'no'

"No their actually two one is moon drop and the other is sun drop.." She said as she look at the mopping robot before looking at me.

"Hm you seem surprised.." she tease but she isn't wrong.

"Uh yea well kinda could you tell more about their personality or program since it's just taking care of the kids" I said as I lean back as I took out a notepad.

"Haha..yea sure both of them right?" I nodded and let her continue "ok well first one is sun drop they are the most cheerful and the most happiest person you ever meet but he sometimes a little annoying but more fun." She said as I take notes about them.

"Soo fun and happiest person ever ok got it is their any con that I should be reminded for?" I ask

"Yea just don't turn off the lights because it scares him" she said

"Ok I'll remember that..what about moon drop and also are they brother?" I said as I right moon drop name in my notepad.

"Well moon drop is well like to keep his own personal space he sometimes doesn't like bratty kids but he does like to sleep with the kids making sure they are safe and they're con is the lights so like the opposite of sunny and yes they are brother." She said as she got up after I took notes of that and got up to.

"Well my break time is done soo When is you scheduled?" Vanessa said getting her flashlight.

"Well I didn't get one yet but I think he going to email it to me so I'm going home for the day" I said as got my coat as well.

"Ok then if they didn't I'll just seek in to get your scheduled" she said as a joke I hope.

"Yea well do heh ok bye" I said leaving the area as I make my way down to the lobby then to my cars.

'This going to be fun..'

======
Yay