Ch9 🦋💕🌑❓❗️

Warning- this might be a bit sexual or a lot so if you don't like it then please leave! You have been warned. And also I'm not good at this so I'm sorry it cringe 😬

It was silence as they stared at each other eyes before both of them lean in but stop at a inch as they're heat breath going through each other mouth. But before they could someone came to them.

"Shit"
——————————-

Y/n pov

I jumped a bit as I instantly hug moony in the back before Moony got in defeat mode real quickly just to be safe but As we look up to see map bot with a paper map. just instantly putting the map in moony and I face.

'I am really about to smack this bot if it doesn't quiet down...' i heard a groan from moon drop as he pick me up.

"H-hey where are we going?!" I yelled as I felt my face heat up.

"Don't worry little star~ we are going back to our sleeping center for a little fun~"moon drop said as he kick the map bot and used his hand to reach a bar.

"Hold on" he whispered to my ear softly so I did what I told and hold on to him in dear life while he used one of his other hand to grab me on the Waist so I won't fall.

Before I knew it moon was swing us back to the daycare as I kept my eye shut since I'm scared of Heights. We made it back to the daycare center.

I try to let go of moony but he won't budge so I look at him in with confusion before seeing him smirking at me.

"U-um moon could you let me go?" I ask nicely but at the same time I'm panicking as I felt like a tomato.

"No thank you!" Moon drop said with a little happy/ bit of lust in his tone as he drag me to the sleeping center and throw me to an older bed.

"Eep! M-moon?!" I try to sit up straight but all I got was to be push down by moon.

"Now now little star you know I've been a good moon for you~" he went on top of me and went closer to my ear and whispered,"I think I should get my reward? Don't you think?~"

I was confused for a moment but then realized what he mean by "reward" which cause me to soften since I though 'maybe he just want a kiss on the cheek?....I really hope that's it-'

"Just a kiss on a cheek?" I ask as I place on hand on moon cheek which cause him to grab it softly.

"Heh..you so clueless are you little star? Heh my adorable little star~" he leaned closer to me as we are 2 inch away from each other.

"Be a good little star and follow my order~" He said as he took my hand and put it on top of head.

Before I could even say anything he crash his lips into mine. We stay like for a minute as I was still shock but also feel safe? to still see the same ruby eyes starting at mines.

I felt something licking my lips try to get inside my mouth but before I did moon bit my lip making me whimper a bit.

All I hear was,"obey little star~" before feeling his tongue waiting for me to open my mouth so I obeyed and let him play.

He was playing with tongue to show that he was dominance but I wasn't going to let happen so I play alone and let my tongue grab his as if we were playing tug-of-war.

I felt moon picking up my leg as he squeezed it making a small moan out of me with pleasure.

It shock me and moon but it's shock me the most which cause to be flustered and cover my face in embarrassment.

But I just heard moon chuckle a bit and took my hand away from my face.

"You know your to adorable sometimes starlight.." he said with a smirk as he kiss me again and got up as I was still in the bed

"Well my little star I need to get a child now..be a good star and stay here or do you want another punishment?" he said as he walk to the door but before he close it. He look at me up and down making him blush a bit but I see him smirking.

Then he left.

....

"I have no word then what the actual fu*k" I said to myself as I got up but then fell on the floor still try to process of what the heck just happened.

'This moon dust is going to be the death of me'

[IM SORRY I TRIED I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER->]

😭