Ch 7 🦋✨🌑💕☀️⚡️

' OMG...maybe I am but I don't maybe ughhhh fucking damn it you sunsh't literally made me confused again!' I look back at y/n who help sunny up and patch him up which kinda make me glare at him but soften when y/n gave me a smile which made me feel weird.

Tsk
________________

Y/n pov

After I patch up sunny and made him sit at the bed side.

"Um could you tell what happened and why is their a burn mark on the wall" I ask as I keep glancing at sunny and moonlight trying to keep a smile on.

Both of them seem to not answer so I sigh and didn't want to push it so I I look at moon drop. "Hey moonlight! Could you please tell me.." I ask politely to him making him turn away so I sigh and look at sunny with a mischief smirk.

"What are you smirking about?" I said as I caught sunny off guard which i got annoyed since no one is telling anything.

No one pov

Moon quickly glare at Sunny who was chuckling nervously at y/n then to moon.

"I-IT NOTHING SUNSHINE!" sunny said as he got up but then pulled down by y/n who was not going to let sunny leave until she gets an answer of the burning wall that she have to fix later on.

"No no your staying until I get an answer! And you to moon get down here now!" Y/n orderly as she glared at moon who was afraid but try not to show it with a scoff.

"And why would I do that daring?" Moon ask as he went upside down to be tough but that didn't work since his hat is just dangling in the air that make a y/n grab it and pull it to make moon fall.

But before he almost went to the ground.y/n caught him just in time.[yes you are strong 🙄💅]

Moon drop didn't open his eye since he think he was dead. But when he open his eyes he was being carried by y/n who was carrying moon like he was a piece of candy.

"A-are you ok moon" y/n question as she was still mad for the wall but still worried for moon and for sunny who watch this was standing their shock and trying to process what just happened.

Moon just look at y/n before he felt his face heat up in every shade of blue to pink. But then got out of y/n arm to sunny arms who looks concerned for moon.

"ARE YOU OK BROTHER?! DID YOU GET HURT?! IM SO GLAD THAT Y/N CAUGHT YOU" sunny basically yelled making y/n and moon covered they're ears.

Before moon could put a word out.they all heard all the kids coming in to play making them froze into place before sunny drop moon to y/n arm making both fall on top to each other.

"OMG I GOT TO GET GOING THE KIDS NEED ME!" Sun drop said as he closed the door leaving the two on the floor.

Moon drop pov

I groan from falling to the ground from sunny which it is his fault but I realize that my face felt something squishy but a bit soft.(😳😏)

I slowly got up and open my eyes to see y/n looking shock but trying to process what happened but for me..I wanted to dig a hole and stay under it but apart of me like the position that we are in. [im not sorry-]

So I decided to tease her. "naughty naughty girl why are you under me~?" I said in a flirting tone making y/n cover her face.

"I-i uh-" y/n was to stunned to speak which made me chuckle a bit about how cute she was in. But after it was just silents just me and her just making eye contact.

[I KNOW WE ARE GOING FAST AND IM SORRY-]

I saw her turn to the other side to try to break eye contact which I do to since I didn't like making eye contact with anyone but this time I didn't so I hold her chin and making her look at me.

I was leaning in for a kiss but felt a finger on my lip making me open my eyes to see y/n with a smile and kiss me on the cheek. Then she went to my ear.

"I'm sorry but you must earn it"

then got out of the position that we are in and went to the bathroom leaving me to process with one hand on my cheek when kissed it from.

"Hehe you really are a naughty naughty little star~" I whispered with a bit of lust.

__________
[their won't be smug so don't worry-]