Ch6 🌕🌗🌑

"You to!" I said as I went back to the daycare
___________________________

Sun drop pov

'I didn't know that moon would be interacting with y/n! He hiding something or even planning to do something bad!'

I swing but stop in the middle top of the playground as I look at the sleeping centers.

'...maybe I'm being a bit to over protective from this young lady then my brother. Maybe he is- no he couldn't be'I shake the crazy though away and enter the sleeping centers but when I enter it was to dark making me ran out the door.

Before I even make it to the door a hand grab me in the stomach making me stop running. I was to scared to even look but then hear a familiar voice.

"Could you stop running away you dumbas*!" Moony said as he used his other hand to dims the lights. After that he let go of me making me fall in my face first.

"I-I'm ok.." i said with a thump up but all I hear from moony is a groan as he swing to his half moon while I got up and clear the dust on my suit as I look up at moony.

"Soooo I hear that you and miss y/n were getting along!" I said as I swing on top of the half moon making me look down at the surprise and confused moony.

As he sit straight up and glare at me," how the fu*k do you know that?" He said making me a bit careful of my words since I don't want to make y/n in trouble.

"First of all language and second of all W-welll I maybe made y/n told me-" before I even finished my sentence I was grab by my shirt and was sent to moon drop face.

"YOU MADE HER WHAT?!" Moon yelled making me flinch a bit but I grab his shirt to. [don't worry the kids are playing]

"I said I ask how was her time with you doing and she gave me her answer that all!" I said back as I let go of his shirt and grab his arm making me stop falling but when I look at moony he was shock but a bit embarrassed.

I saw a change to get out of his grip so I push him gently and jump down to the floor. I look up at him with a unreadable look but when I try leave i was grab by the hand. I jumped a bit but turn to see moony all bluest to pinkest making me worry so cup his face making him look at me.

"ARE YOU OK?!" I said in a worried but all I hear was a 'eh' before he came back for i don't even know where and pin me to the wall making me hiss.
[THEY ARE BROTHER DONT MAKE IT WEIRD- I was weird for making this- don't ask-]

"WHAT DID SHE SAY?!" Moon drop said as he not letting me breath which he noticed and let me go but doing so he drop me to the ground.

I try getting up but I was a bit weak but I look at moon drop with a bit of shock and scared look before falling to the ground to. This made me worried so I crawled over their and tried once again to cups his face. I look at moon drop to let me have permission but I don't think he cares at this point so I cup them.

"H-hey it ok! I'm ok!" I said with a smile.

'I know moony doesn't like anyone even me to be hurt but seeing him like this makes me really sad..'so I hug him which he accepted.

[time skip]

We were just resting since all the kids are at the show and so it was just us waiting for y/n to come back.

"U-um..could you tell what she said to you...about me?" Moony ask as he try to stop is stuttering asking me look at him with a quiet chuckle

"Well they said and I quote 'Oh moony? Yea he was nice! Just a bit shy but super nice!'" I said with a smile as I look at moony who try to cover up his smile but he also a bit purple. So I though I could question him as we got up.

"Could it be...you fell in love?" I said with a smile as I dance around the room sing

"🎶Oh my swinging🎶 maybe I'm in love!🎶 le le le you see le le-" I sing but then realized of watch I said and turn back to moon drop who was standing still blushing purplest making my eye widen with happiness and also shock.

"WAIT WAIT YOU?!" I yelled as I see moon drop trying his best to avoid me but it didn't work because I was so happy!

"WHO NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND SINCE THE BEGINNING OF NEVER?!" I said so proudly

"J-just leave it alone!" Moony said as he went back to his half moon but I didn't want to leave it like that so I follow him up their.

"OHHH WHAT IS SHE LIKE?! IS SHE NICE?! IS SHE THE PRETTIEST LADY YOU EVER MET?! TELL ME TELL ME!" I started to feel all the happiness for my brother.

"I just met her and she really beautiful..has nice hair ,beautiful eyes..." moony said as he realized that he might be in love but I on the other hand already knew and was so happy!

"YOU ARE IN LO-" before I could even finish my sentence the door open loudly making me fall face flat again.

"Hey...I'm back! Sorry it took so lon- are you ok?"

I pulled a thump up saying I'm fine And I really am happy for my brother!

Moon drop pov

'OMG...maybe I am but I don't maybe ughhhh fucking damn it you sunsh't literally made me confused again!' I look back at y/n who help sunny up and patch him up which kinda make me glare at him but soften when y/n gave me a smile which made me feel weird.

Tsk

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was to fast but imma try to make it slow anyway baii