PROLOGUE

Hey guys...😊

Tell me what do you think about this Prologue???...🤔🤔🤔

.............................................................

It's been 3 years since Monami's disappearance. No one knew that where she was and what she is doing right now....

They have seen her die there in Karan's arms and then when Karan was fighting the elder, Monami all of a sudden disappeared.

Faizi and Koel are officially together now and same is for Sid and Sanju but Karan's case is way too much different as Monami is gone from his life and he blamed himself for that.

Karan thinks that he deserves this as he couldn't protect his beloved. So, he started to be busy in his work and business. No time for anyone, not even for his friends...

.............................................................

On the other hand,

A girl was fighting a Vampire turned Feral in Seattle. She was protecting other people as there's been many strange attacks.

Seattle was in under strict night curfew as the government thinks that these attacks are some sort of an animal attack or a work of a serial killer.

But the girl knows everything about these attacks and it's gravity.....

.............................................................

In Newyork,

Faizi - Karan tumhe vaha jaana chahiye. Ye saari killings tumhari Seattle branch ki company ke aaspass ke area me hi ho rahi hai.

Sid - Haa, bro. Ek baar dekhne me kya harz hai???

Karan looked at them and nodded his head in agreement. He answered.....

Karan - Thik hai..... Let's visit the Seattle branch.... Main vaha akela nahi ja raha, tum dono bhi aa rahe ho....

Faizi/Sid - Par.....

Karan interrupted them and said...

Karan - Pack your bags, guys. Mujhe aisa lagta hai ke hum vaha lamba ruknewale hai....

After saying this, Karan left from there and Faizi and Sid looked at him in disbelief....

.............................................................

Here's the Prologue...

How was it???

What do you guys think about this??? Do you want me to add something in this??? Tell me fast, so that I can update the first part according to that....

Please like and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the first part... Take care, be happy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️