14. AAKASH & SONALI

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

Dr

Dr. Aakash Raghuvanshi
Age 1800 (Original Age)
Age 28 (Official Age)
He's a very fun loving, friendly, understanding and yet a little quite and angry type of a personality. He runs his own hospital and also is serving as a psychologist in his hospital. He lives in Los Angeles. He knew that he has a Beloved somewhere so, he used to go on small trips to find her but he didn't know that he will get his Beloved here, in the time of crisis like this. He was very much surprised to know that his Beloved is a human but didn't know the reality fully. He met Karan and Faizi when he was being forcefully turned and they saved him but was a little late in saving him completely. They helped him handle this new change in him. He then met Sanju and Disha when they were in the same similar situation. They three helped them out of that situation and since then, they are best of friends of eachother's.

.............................................................

Aakash went near Sonali and put a hand on her left cheek and she just leaned on to his hand, closing her eyes as if she was so glad to see him there. It's like, she was feeling the pleasent pull of the Beloved's bond and can understand it very well.

He took away his hand and she opened her eyes. She was going to say something but Disha said...

Disha (putting a hand on Sonali's head) - We should get inside first.

She nodded and turned around to go inside but again turned to look at Aakash and then again turned and went inside. Everybody else followed her inside. The witch started to do her work and they were again protected.

They gathered inside and Karan went to hug Aakash first and then Faizi and Sanju. Before anyone else can say anything, Sonali spoke up in an urgent manner...

Sonali (With a straight face) - Okey... Explain...!!!

Aakash (With a smile) - I finally found you, My Dear Beloved...!!!

Monami (Doubting a little) - Kahi Aakash ke sath bhi to Karan, Faizi aur Sanju jaisa...

Aakash (In a confusion) - Kya matlab?

Disha nodded at Monami and started to tell Aakash about everything. Aakash was looking heartbroken after listening this. He never expected this because he thought that he's not so very blessed with a soulmate. Sonali understood his inner turmoil but she needed some answers. So, she asked...

Sonali (To Aakash, with a straight face) - why didn't you tell me that you're a Vampire? And why the hell didn't you tell me that I'm your Beloved? WE WERE DATING EACHOTHER AT THAT TIME, FOR GOD SAKE, AAKASH...!!!

All but Sonali and Aakash - WHAT...???!!!

Aakash (Trying to do the damage control) - Look Soni, I can explain... You have to let me explain once...!!!

Sonali (Angrily) - Maine tumhe apne baare me, apni family ke baare me sabkuch bataya tha. I trusted you Aakash...!!! And what you just did... You disappeared on me like some kind of a crape nightmare...!!! Was I just a regret for you, a mistake?

Aakash (Cupping her face) - No, aisa kuch bhi nahi hai Soni...!!! Meri baat suno please, mujhe ek baar explain karne ka mauka to do...!!!

Sonali (Nodding her head) - I also want to know the reason ke jiski wajah se you had to disappear on me all of a sudden... You have five minutes... Talk...!!!

Aakash (Taking a deep breath) - Jab mujhe tumhare baare me pata chala to main thoda dar gya tha ye sochkar ke tumhe agar meri sachchai pata chali to kahi main tumhe hamesha ke liye kho na du.

Aur fir tumhari surname mujhe hamesha khatkti thi, kuch tha jo mujhe hamesha yaad aata tha. To maine apni kitaabon ko chhanna shuru kiya aur vaha se mujhe pata chala ke Mahajan Bloodline me hamesha se judva ladkiyaan hi hoti aayi hai, to tumhari behen bhi honi hi chahiye aur isi baare me pata lagane ke liye main Newyork aur fir Las Vegas gaya tha, taaki tumhe ye bata saku ke tum akeli nahi ho, tumhari family abhi tak hai aur yahi kahi hai but jab main vapas aaya to tum ja chuki thi.

Trust me Soni, maine tumhe bahot dhundhne ki koshish ki thi but jis Vampire Hunter ko chhipana ho, use aaj tak koi bhi dhundh nahi paya hai, to main kaise dhundh pata?

Monami (Curiously) - Aur vo Beloved wala part? Tumhe kaise pata nahi chala us baare me?

Karan (Putting a hand around her shoulder) - Jab Aakash ko turn kiya gya tha, us waqt humne use sambhala tha but jab ek Vampire 150 se 200 years ke bich me hota hai to vo sabse zyada khatarnaak ho sakta he. It's same like teenage in humans. Vo apna control khone lagte hai.

Faizi - Aakash se bhi usi age me ek galti hui thi. He couldn't contain his bloodlust and killed a witch accidentally. Her mother was so angry and was grieving her daughter's death that she put a spell on him that he won't be able to recognise his Beloved before the crucial time... before her death...!!!

Sonali felt an ache through her heart after listening this. She went near him and cupped his face. She asked him...

Sonali (Confusingly) - I didn't know that. I'm so sorry, Aakash... Par tumne mujhe ab kaise pehchana?

He was going to answer her but someone said...

Lady - I lifted off the spell on him. I broke him free from it.

Faizi - Maya...!!!

Aakash (Curiously) - Haa... par kyu? It was your ancestor who put that spell on me? Why would you break that spell for me?

Maya - Not for you... (Pointing at Monami and Sonali) But for them... (To Sonali) Your mother saved my mother from a Vampire 20 years ago. Meri maa ko bachate hue, she got hurt badly and so, we couldn't save her. Uski vajah se, Vikramaditya bach nikala aur use khatam karne ki zimmedari tum logo pe aa gayi. (To Monami) I'm very much grateful to your mother. Unhone ek baar bhi nahi socha ke agar unhe kuch ho gya to kya hoga. Faizi ka favor bhi tha but jab pata chala ke mujhe Mahajan Bloodline ke aakhri descendants ki madad karni hai, to main aa gayi. You guys have my and my coven's alliance with you.

Monami and Sonali just smiled broadly after listening this but they said...

Monami (Sadly smiling) - Par hum to unhe kabhi nahi jaan paye.

Sonali (Sadly smiling) - Har koi unhe janta hai, pehchanta hai... Bas hume hi nahi pata ke humare parents the kaise? Kya hum kabhi nahi jaan payege unhe?

Aakash (Side hugging her) - Ye sab khatam hone do, fir hum sab milkar unke baare me pata lagayege, (To all) what's say guys?

Everyone nodded at them. Monami and Sonali just smiled at them but they were still a little sad from inside, given there current situation.
.............................................................

Here's the 2nd last part guys...

How was it???

Atleast 50 votes are must...

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the last part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️