4. MONAMI

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

Karan, Sid and Faizi shifted in Disha's home for some days. Disha and Divya made the arrangements. The boys were in Karan's room when Divya came knocking in. She said...

Divya - Us aadmi ko hosh aa gya hai. Aap log baat karna chahenge usse???

Sid - Ofcourse.... Kaha hai vo???

Divya - Vo humare guest bedroom me hai. Di uske sath hai. Vo thoda.... nervous aur dara hua bhi hai..... Mujhe to abhi tak samajh nahi aa raha ke.... maine ye kaise kiya. Koi soch bhi nahi sakta ke ek vampire ko dubaara insaan banaya ja sakta hai. Iska to koi cure hi nahi hai. Ispe to kafi research.....

She stopped all of a sudden. She looked at Karan and remembered something.... She said immediately...

Divya (To Karan) - Aapne kabhi mujhse kaha tha ki.... aap vampirism ka cure banane ki koshish kar rahe hai???

Karan got up with a jerk. He said....

Karan - Tumhe yaad hai?.. Maine apne office me jo armory bana rakhi hai, vahi tumhare liye ek note chhoda tha is baat se related. Kya tumhe yaad aa gya???

Divya - Sabkuch to nahi.... par dhundhla sa kuch yaad to aa raha hai. Maine use padhke bas vahi rakh diya tha.... Uske baad kya hua, mujhe nahi yaad.

Sid (Caressing her head) - It's okey, Monu bro. Sab dhire dhire yaad aa jayega.

Karan - Exactly, please jaldi mat karna varna tum fir bhi insaan hi ho. Shayad koi bura impact aa jaye. I don't want that.

Faizi - Chaliye us aadmi se jakar milte hai. Pata to kare ke vo hai kon...!!!

All nodded and went to the guest room. They entered inside the room and saw that man sitting on the bed, resing against the headrest. Disha was sitting beside him and was checking his wounds.

Divya went near him and that man immediately sat up straight, seeing her there in front of him. He said....

Man - Hiii.... Was it you that turned me back???

Divya - I'm not sure what turned you back but it was, after you bit me so yeah... Kind of... What's your name?

Devid - My name is Devid and I was here with my family. We were on our holidays. I'm from Hyderabad, India.

Disha - Where is your family?

Devid - I don't know. Last I remember, we were sitting at a nearby park for a small picnic and suddenly someone attacked me and bit me. I don't remember anything after that.

Karan - It's okey, you should rest now.

(To Disha) Disha, kya lagta hai? Kya ye thik hai ab?

Disha was going to answer him but Devid spoke up before her....

Devid - Main bilkul thik hu, (Pointing at Divya) thanks to her. Mujhe nahi pata ke main aapka kis tarah se shukriya ada karu...!!!

Divya - Koi baat nahi aap aaram kariye..... (To Karan) Please aap mere sath aayege?.... Vo... mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai.

Karan - Haa, sure.... Chalo.

They both came to her room and she indicated him to sit on the sofa. He did that and Divya sat beside him. He started to say....

Karan - Monami tumhe....

He stopped as Divya looked at him questioningly. He corrected himself....

Karan - I mean, Divya tumhe....

She interrupted him and said....

Divya (Somehow convincingly) - Aap mujhe Monami bula sakte hai.

Karan (A little confusingly) - Par kyu???

Divya - Mujhe aisa lagta hai ke mujhe apna past yaad karne ke liye, ye pehla step hai, kyuki jab tak main apne asli naam se hi connect nahi hougi to apne asli behaviour se, apne asli character se aur apne past se connect nahi ho paugi.

Karan smiled wholeheartedly, listening her explanation. He was really relieved to know that she was trying to know herself and her past with him. He said...

Karan - Tum janna chahti thi na ke hum kaise mile the?

She nodded her head in agreement and Karan continued...

(Guys, ab confusion khatam. Ab se Monami hi bola jayega, Divya nahi.)

Karan - Monami, jaise ki maine pehle kaha.... Hum teen saal pehle mile the. Tum tab meri office me, meri secretary ki post ke interview ke liye aayi thi.

Tumhe apne samne dekhke hi main samajh gya tha ki tum hi meri Beloved ho but darta tha ke jab tumhe pata chalega ke main vampire hu to yaa to tum dar jaogi ya mujhe maarne ki koshish karogi.

Monami interrupted him and asked...

Monami - Par main aapko kyu marna chahugi? Aapse dar jaana samajh me aata hai but aapko marna kyu chahugi main?

Karan - Kyuki maine jab tumhara naam dekha tha, tumhare certificates me to tab mujhe pata chala ke tum Mahajan family ko belong karti ho, ke jo humare is Vampiric world ki sabse pehli aur sabse brutal vampire hunter family hai. To isliye, pehle mujhe ye dekhna tha ke kya main tumpe bharosa kar sakta hu ya nahi.

Monami - To kya natija nikla? Aur mujhe kaise pata chala aapke baare me? Kya reaction tha mera?

Karan - Tum khud dekh lo.

Monami - Matlab?

Karan (With a smile) - Tum kal so gai thi tab meri Disha se baat hui thi. Usne mujhe bataya ke tum kisi ke bhi dimaag me jhak kar dekh sakti ho. Ye bhi un powers me se ek hai, jo tumhare pass hai.

Monami (A little hesitantly) - Are you sure?.... Kyuki ye aapki privacy invade karne jaisa hoga.

Karan - Tum meri usi private life ka hissa ho, Monami. Do it as you deem fit.

Monami nodded her head and came near to Karan. She held his head in her hands and closed her eyes. She started to look into his head.

She went 3 years back in his head and saw herself in front of him. She saw everything that happened in between them and other then that, all those memories also in which she wasn't there, in last 3 years.

He was looking devastated at the end of the day because he couldn't find her and one more day passed like this. A lone tear came out of her eyes and she opened her eyes with a jerk.

Karan wiped her tears and said...

Karan - Tumhe bura manne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, Monami. Shayad ye sab hona likha tha.

Suddenly, she started to clutch her head out of pain. Karan saw this and got worried, seeing her like this. He held her tightly and was going to say something but she fainted there in his arms....

.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️