15. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

It was an abandoned building. It used to be a construction site before but now it's abandoned. No one will come here in their right mind.

A woman was lying unconscious on the floor. Her hair were messy, her hands were tied. She was bleeding from her head and stomach injuries. After a little while, she woke up with a jerk and started to look around.

She was feeling really very dizzy because of the blood loss and injuries. Because of this only, she wasn't able to see properly. She again tried to focus and look around and this time she remembered that she was taking a walk and suddenly, she got kidnapped. She couldn't react in time.

She understood that she's in his custody now so, she has to think something to escape from there and somehow warn her friends and family. She tried to get up and did so after 3 to 4 failed attempts. She said...

She (To herself) - Come on Monu, you can do this...!!! Tujhe kisi bhi tarah Karan tak pohochna hi hoga varna bahot der ho jayegi.

Kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ke aisa bhi kuch dekhne ko mil sakta hai...!!! Mujhe to abhi bhi is baat pe bharosa nahi ho raha hai.

(Frowning a little) Magar... Agar ye sach hai to... Disha Diii ne mujhe ye bataya kyu nahi, mujhse ye baat kyu chhipayi? Something is definitely amiss...!!!

(Looking around) Lekin jo bhi ho, mujhe yaha se bahar to nikalna hi padega. Pata nahi main hu kaha...!!! Karan aur baki sab mujhe dhundh rahe hoge, mere liye pareshaan ho rahe hoge. Mujhe yaha se nikalna hi padega.

Aur agar ye baat sahi hai to mera un tak pohochna bahot hi zaroori hai... (Taking a deep breath) Isse pehle ki bahot der ho jaye...!!!
.............................................................

After Monami's disappearance, everyone were way too much anxious and scared to even think about the possible fact that she can get caught by Vikramaditya himself. Karan was walking to and fro anxiously. He suddenly shouted...

Karan (Angrily to Maya) - Maya, what's taking you so long? Find her location. (To himself) Mujhe to samjh nahi aa raha ke vo aise achanak se gayab kaise ho sakti hai...???!!!

Sid (Putting a hand on his shoulder) - Karan, relax. Hum Monami ke baare me baat kar rahe hai. Vo jaha bhi hogi, bilkul thik hogi. Use bhale hi apne aur apne parivaar ki legacy ke baare me bahot der se pata chala tha but vo fir bhi khudko aur apne aaspass ke logo ko bachane ke liye capable hai.

Karan (Worriedly) - Aur vo Vikramaditya hai, Sid...!!! Monami meri Beloved hai aur jabse mujhe pata chala hai ke sadiyon se main apne Beloveds khote aa raha hu, mujhe use khone se aur bhi dar lagne laga hai...!!!

(Looking outside the window) Mujhe uski capabilities pe ya uski abilities pe koi doubt nahi hai, Sid... but apni kismat pe zaroor doubt hai. (Looking at Sid) Main use nahi kho sakta, Sid...!!!

Sid just nodded his head, understanding his emotions. He patted his back lightly and moved towards Maya to know about his sister's location. Maya suddenly said...

Maya (Hell worriedly) - She's with Vikramaditya already. I can feel them...!!! But she's not alone with him...!!!

Faizi (Confusingly) - Aapke kehne ka matlab kya hai, Maya?

Maya (Frowning a little) - I can't quite pinpoint it but she's not alone there. Two presence are there aur jab tak hum vaha pohochege, vo dono presence uski hifazat karegi.

(To Karan) Hume nikalna chahiye, mujhe jagah ke baare me pata chal gya hai. Monami zyada waqt tak use akele sambhal nahi payegi.

Karan nodded his head and all got ready to leave with their weapons and all. They reached that place and started to look around to inspect the area around.
.............................................................

Meanwhile, Monami went near the said two presence. She sat near them. They were sleeping peacefully as if they are very much relaxed in this situation. She was going to touch them... at that time, Karan and gang came running there.

Karan held her face in his hands and was looking very worriedly at her. He was going to say something but couldn't as he saw Vikramaditya coming towards them. He got up with Monami immediately and said...

Karan (In a shock) - VIKRAMADITYA...!!!

Vikramaditya stood in front of them with a cunning smirk. He said...

Vikramaditya (With a cunning smile) - Hello Folks...!!! Done running...???!!!

Before anyone can say anything, Monami spoke up...

Monami (Pointing in a particular direction) - Ye yaha kyu hai, Aaditya...???!!!

All looked at Monami in a shock and confusion. Karan said...

Karan (In a confused tone) - Tum aise... kyu... address kar rahi ho use...???!!!

But she didn't answer him and straightaway went to Vikramaditya without any fear. She held his throat in a certain rage and because of that her eyes completely turned blood red. She asked him again...

Monami (In a deadly calm tone) - Why... The... Hell... Are... They... Here, Aaditya?

Vikramaditya (With an evil smile) - See...!!! You're accepting your dark self, MY DEAREST...!!!

All were shocked to listen this. No one was able to solve this puzzle but no one dared to ask anything because of Vikramaditya. He continued...

Vikramaditya (Caressing her left cheek) - Kash tumne ye baat sadiyon pehle hi accept kar li hoti ke hum insaano se kai guna behtar hai aur hume unse chhipkar nahi balki unhe darakar, unhe kuchlte hue, unpe raj karna chahiye...!!!

Monami (Jerking his hand away from her) - Tumhari soch aaj bhi utni hi giri hui hai Aaditya, jitni ke pehle thi. Tum tab bhi vaise hi the aur aaj bhi vaise hi ho... (Going near his right ear) Aur isiliye tum aaj bhi akele hi ho...!!!

Vikramaditya (Making a face) - Tum dubaara insaan paida hokar bhi, aaj bhi utni hi annoying ho jitna sadiyon pehle hua karti thi... (Going near her left ear) Aur tum bhi vaisi hi ho, zara bhi nahi badli, MY DEAREST BELOVED...!!!

All were shocked beyond anything after listening this and he continued further...

Vikramaditya (Pointing in a certain direction) - Let's finish them of for good, My Dear Beloved...!!!

And he was near those two in the blink of an eye but he got a powerful punch from Monami herself. She was breathing heavily out of rage and she said...

Monami (In a rage) - NO... ONE... TOUCHES... THEM...!!! THEY ARE MINE...!!! THEY ARE MY FLESH AND BLOOD, MY CHILDREN, VIKRAMADITYA...!!! NO ONE CAN HARM THEM, JAB TAK MAIN INKE AASPASS HU...!!!

Everyone were just standing there with a shocked expression. Karan couldn't balance himself and he was going to fall on his knees but Faizi held him tightly. They weren't able to figure this out.
.............................................................

Here's the end of the Book 2...

How was it???

Please wait for the Book 3, Dear Readers... I'll publish it soon...

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the further notice... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good Night...❤️❤️❤️