3

Florence was sat quietly, smiling at Antonio who danced around her. She bent her arms into her chest and out, Antonio giggling at her god awful attempts at dancing. "You know I don't cheat at Hide and seek right?" Antonio paused, looking at pascal, who gave him a look. "He also says you're bad at chess." She gasped, standing up dramatically, and pointing a finger at the chameleon. Pascal simply crossed his arms and turned his head away. "I am incredible  at chess and your a jealous gecko ." Pascal bite her finger, "OH YOU ARE SO GOING DOWN." she chased the animal outside, Antonio cracking up behind her .

  On her way out of the room, she slammed into Isabella. Isabella gave her a surprised look, cheeks flushed as she turned away. "Be careful, you could have messed up my hair." She turned off with a "hmph", moving to go greet guests. "Be careful you'll mess of my hair" Florence mocked. The two had a strange relationship, one moment Isabella would be calling her sweet nicknames and bringing her flowers. The next she would be rude and generally cold to Florence. 

Florence spun around in a circle, looking for the sneaky chameleon. Only to see he had rushed off to get away from her. She sighed, pushing her arm onto the casitas railing and looking out. She stared for a moment, until something caught her eye. A crack.. That's strange, the casita was always perfect. Alma made sure of it.  She followed the cracks to find a panicked looking Mirabel. "Mira.. Are you okay-.." her voice died down, as she noticed a large slab begin to fall from the roofing overhang. Mirabel was obviously not paying attention, too focused on her cut hand and the flickering candle. 

In a panic, Florence knew she wouldn't get to the girl before the slab fell. She unraveled her hair, flowers falling to the floor as she used her long locks like a lasso of sorts. She swung it forward, her hair wrapping around her waist, and pulled Mira towards her. Mirabel looked at her, eyes wide, and mouth agape "woah..." she looked stunned and glanced back at the shattered panel. "I- um- the casita..." Florence stared for a moment before turning around and walking over to the broken panel. "Listen, we can talk about my hair later, go tell your familia. Just don't mention me." Mirabel nodded in a daze

She rushed back into the house, breathing heavily and yelling "The house is in danger, the tiles were falling, and there were cracks everywhere, and the candle almost went out!"  her fingers pressed to her temple. Alma looked over to her, fear glossing into her eyes. "Show me," she said firmly.

Alma followed as well as everyone else, they watched as Mirabel panicking and trying to explain what had happened to Alma. Alma held up her hand, she looked at Mirabel in shame. "wait- I- i can prove it. Florence was there and she- her hair-!" Florence smacked a hand over her forehead, she was currently hiding behind a pillar, trying to tie her hair up.

 Alma turned around, her eyes searching Mirabel's "Do not drag another person into your foolishness. everyone, Music! Dancing! Enjoy!" Mirabel sighed, everyone going back inside Antonio's room. "Mira, come with me."

Mirabel followed the girl into the kitchen "sit on the counter," Mirabel nodded quietly "I'm sorry I told my Abuela  about you being there." She rolled her eyes, "I'm sorry I didn't sneak out with Camillo when he offered it." Mirabel looked up in surprise, she cleared her throat. "O-oh he offered to hangout, w-we could have hungout. You know, I'm a LOT more fun then Camillo, like one time-." "Dios Mio, do you wanna know about my hair or do you want to keep bleeding." 

"learn..." she mumbled.

"So basically, I have magic hair that glows when I sing. My mother says that I was given a flower when I was younger and it gave me some magical power bullshit. Know I have 70 feet of uncuttable hair and hair that can heal people." Mirabel looked gobsmacked, "wait wait wait, your hair isn't just strangely thick? I thought you just got blessed by the gene gods this whole time. Turns out, you just have a well.. A miracle!" She rolled her eyes, wrapping her hair around her hand and smiling up at her 

"I'm glad you think its a miracle, all it seems to do is get me in trouble." Mirabel attempted to move her hand away from her hair, not wanting to get blood on it. 

"Flower, Gleam And Glow

Let Your Power Shine
Make The Clock Reverse
Bring Back What Once Was Mine

Heal What Has Been Hurt
Change The Fate's Design
Save What Has Been Lost
Bring Back What Once Was Mine

What Once Was Mine"

"HOLY SHI-"