Prisoner

Feeling drowsy as I slowly began to come to my senses I groaned. It was hard to recall what happened, I could barely remember I thing from the battle at her than it had happened. I could recall we were loosing, backed into a corner with no place to go. However I couldn't seem to remember what happened, not at first at least.

'...remember (y/n)...your mine...'

Crowley: I'd seen Crowley again - I could remember that. Wait yes, I was stabbed by Ferid, Crowley saved my life as I was bleeding out on the ground. What else had happened though...what was I missing...

"Lieutenant general sir: the readings seems to indicate she's waking." A voice I didn't recognise spoke though it sounded distorted since I was still pretty out of it. Who was that though...i felt I should know the voice. A bleeping began to become apparent, rhythmic and in tune...a heartbeat?

My heartbeat...?

"Good: now let's try another infusion and see if that wakes her up." A voice I definitely knew replied. I gave a growl and strained to open my eyes. Immediately I washed blinded by bright white lights and overwhelmed by sensory stimulation. There's appeared to by machines and tubes all around and as I saw them I then felt a searing pain in my arm.

"Sir the subject is at forty percent." Someone spoke as I attempt to scream only now discovering the right gag in my mouth. The pain intensified and I clawed at the arms of whatever chair I was being held in.now I was fully awake I could feel my entire body was completely restrained with various tubes and machines digging into my flesh.

"Good; push her further." The masculine voice spoke again from a shadow that was moving closer towards me. I then felt a grip on my hair tugging my head up. That's when I met with the reddish brown eyes of my Lieutenant General Kureto Hiragi. He removed the gag from my mouth so I could pant and breath properly for air.

"...lieutenant general Hiragi sir...why? Why are you doing this to me..?" I whimpered with tears in my eyes from the terrifying pain. The man smirked and looked right into my eyes with a devilish glare.

"...because you may be the key to everything we've planned for, now sit and submit..." he spoke cruelly, more of that burning serum  pumping into my veins. I cried out again screaming in absolute agony as every cell in my body ignited.

"N-no stop - stop this!" I screamed tossing my head back and feeling my consciousness flicker. It was as though I were being torn between two different minds, my head splitting as I barely heard my own screams. However I could feel how raw my throat had groan from all the yelling.

"Seventy percent sir - her readings are off the chart, I'm not sure how much more she can take." Someone from the back of the room called out but I barely heard. Instead I couldn't tear my focus away from the family tearing at my shoulders, the feel of warm blood dribbling down my back as two boned wings pieces back out threw my flesh.

"Give it all to her! She can take it!" Kureto called back now standing again with his hand on his weapon. There was a bone crunching crack from behind me as I began to cough.

"...flowers? What the hell..?" I heard Kureto mumble as something forced its way out my throat. A metallic taste filled my mouth and I could feel my own blood begin to dribble down my lips. Then there was a scratching at my throat, like the dragging of thorns across my sensitive skin.

"S-stop...please...s-stop..." i stammered quietly without the strength to yell any longer. The scraping in my throat worsened and I began to find it difficult to breath as something soft and yet scraping filled up my throat seeming to spur on from my lungs.

"Eighty percent sir!" The scientist called across. I felt like I would collapse if it weren't from
The restraints holding me in place. Some kind of liquid steamed down from my eyes, the texture of petals tracing my tongue.