~CHAPTER 1~

y/n means your name and y/d/n means your dogs name 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day when you were cooking yourself some lunch, you were cooking the flat remains of your dog, Y/D/N, with a side of fried orphan fingers. When you went to go get the, now crunchy, remains of your dog you heard a sound from your phone. You got a notification! From your favorite app! Duolingo! The notification said "Oopsie doopsie,Y/N! Looks like someone's being a sussy little impostor and not doing their Russian lessons today!". 'What in the gosh dang diddly darn krispy kentucky fried frick does that mean????' you thought to yourself. You click on the notification despite your confusion. It opens the Duolingo app really quickly using the technology of your iphone 14000 pro ultimate google chrome flip phone pro max. Duolingo bird popped up on your screen. He then said "h-hi Y-Y/N I m-missed y-y-you UWU", confusion raced through your mind. "w h a t" you say, confused. "H-hi Y/N-chan" The green bird says quietly. "W-what?" you say, flustered. "I-I'm sorry.............. I-I'll stop c-calling you t-that... only if you like..." "n-no...... i-it's fine...", your face was heating up, flustered from what the bird had called you, "w-what do y-you want me t-to call y-you....?" "you can call me duo tehehe :D" ".....ok". ALL OF A SUDDEN........!!!!!!!!!!! Your vision goes dark... 

(chapter written by anna)