~CHAPTER 4~

You wake up in shock. What you see shocks you... YOUR FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! He finally got the milk! "Father!" you say happily, "I missed you so much! Did you get the milk?". "Yes, my child. And I missed you as well." he said sooooooooooooooooooo seriously. You run up to him and give him a hug. After a few seconds you pull away. You look at him and realize... YOUR FATHER TURNED INTO OBAMA!!!!!! "FATHER?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?!?!" you say really confused. " I am no longer your father. I am president Barack Obama." he says, "After I left to go get the milk I made a stop at the president application place and became president. After that I finally got the milk. BUT on the way I took a sip of that milk, AND I SUDDENLY started being sad and then I realised that I am VERY lactose intolerant.". "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH THATS WHY YOU TOOK 12 YEARS TO GET HOME!". You then realize where you are. A bathroom? Why in the America Spain Russia Africa Europe Japan United Kingdom Norway Austria Hungary France Mexico New Zealand Costa Rica Poland Korea Egypt Singapore Uganda size three twinkle toes from Walmart purple bedsheets from Target homicidal arsonist canadian baby murderer that sells baby meat on the black market cat socks plays with tiny toes mmmmmmmmm yummy feet yogurt mickey mouse industry baby remix lil nas x president of the United States of America number fifteen burger king foot lettuce sussy imposter worm on a string are we in a bathroom?????? THEN Obama smacks you in the back of the head with a bar of soap. It does nothing. He then smacks you again. It does nothing yet again. He then proceeds to smack you in the head repeatedly until you pass out.

(written by anna)