~CHAPTER 6~

When you wake up you see your Duo next to you. She was eating more of your fried orphan fingers. You were blushing because she had her costume half off. You guys were on a hill. She says "sorry you meet my evil twin brother Oud. I also killed Jeff Bezos and Oud killed Mr Clean" You want to kiss Duo so badly but you rezist. Then the hill opens up and eats you and Duo. She says "what the holy bat man covered and nutella guacamole bojangles japan kentucky fried frick donut and diabetes dipped in the mr clean magic eraser shot out of a shark bazooka being eaten by a fat chunky dead space worm coming out of a black hole. What is going on?" You wake up in a cave. Duo had broken her leg. Oh our table/leg......... it broke. You wrap up her leg and you start walking through the cave when you see Bakugo and Kirshima killing Deku with All Might's dead body so you join them and lay Duo on the ground. When Deku's head has firmly been beaten into the ground when you leave the cave. When you walk out you are in Mr Drew's classroom but Ronald McDonald is in there summoning Satan. But then Duo's evil twin snaps Ronald Mcdonald's neck and gives you sleeping gas and when you wake you are in...

(by duke)