Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34

Pᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

---------------------------

Elliott sat at the bar of the wreck. The pogues haven't seen John B all night. Well they weren't at the chateau so they wouldn't have seen him anyway. She watched out the window as she ate some fries.

All four of them had visited tannyhill in hopes to find the boy but it just ended in a fight, a fight that wasn't needed.

The bell of the door rang as someone entered, which elliott wasn't phased by, it was something that happened 24/7.

But this time a certain blonde headed boy stepped through, his hair gelled back. His iconic polo and a pair of khaki shorts. He hadn't noticed the girl till someone called her name.

"yes?" she asked, turning her head towards kiara who was calling her name behind the counter. His heart practically stopped at her voice.

"Can you go outside and check the gas tanks? I know it's your off day but can you?" Kiara asked, elliott nodded and walked outside.

Kiara and elliott had come to the wreck early, they were meeting JJ and John B in an hour, waiting for pope to get out of his interview.

Rafe watched as elliott walked out the door down the dock, kiara had walked back towards the back room so being rafe, he walked towards eli.

She was humming a song as he approached. He had no clue what to say, what to do, he just wanted to talk. He wanted his girl back, he missed her.

"rafe?" her voice spoke, she was now staring slightly up at him, eyes slightly wide.

"hi" he mumbled and ran a hand through his hair.

"why are you here rafe?" she asked and crossed her arms

"i was stopping by to talk" Barry's comments about elliott entered his brain again. The nasty threats and comments made the boy angry, just like any other thing anyone said about her.

"there's nothing to talk about, now can you leave please?"

"this isn't your property, i can be here" fuck, why did i say that.

"ok then i'll get kiara to kick you out" she started walking towards the door.

"no wait wait" he caught up to her.

"i came to say i fucked up" he rushed out

"ya you did, hooray, you got your money." she sarcastically cheered

"actually i didn't" he sighed

"oh boo hoo, i really don't care." she started to turn around again.

"that's not the fucking point, now can you turn around and talk to me?" he was starting to get angry now.

"not if you raise your voice at me." she kept walking.

"elliott tell your brother to stop stealing shit from people" why the fuck am i saying this.

"my brother isn't my problem, he's old enough to do shit by himself rafe, i'm not his babysitter" she had turned around now, staring at right into his eyes. He was about to fall to his knees and beg her to come back but obviously that wasn't the topic of conversation