Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36

Pᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx

"sʜᴇ's ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʀᴅ"
----------------------

Rafe sped towards the sounds of sirens. He was heading to the airport to try and catch his father but the sirens told him Ward hadn't taken off yet.

He tried to slow his breathing as he approached, quickly jumping out of the car and shutting the drivers door.

He slowly walked towards them, noticing the flashing lights and the police officer, who was drawing a gun out of her pocket. Ward went unnoticed of this action.

"she's talking to you ward" He heard john b say, thats when rafe slowly took out the gun hiding in his back pocket. He wanted to shoot his own father. Not have the officer do it.

He was sick and tired of his father actions, sick and tired of his attitude and the way he treated others. He heard his father say nasty and rude, hateful comments about elliott a couple hours ago, he was pissed.

He quickly shook off his thoughts, leaving them behind as his father slowly got to his knees.

This is the time rafe, now or never. Show this asshole what he deserves.

He wasn't trying to kill his father. Just shoot him in the leg or something to show he's not messing around.

"I don't like being used" He heard the officer say. That's when he started closer to them.

"I waited a long time for this" He slowly creeped around the corner, trying to aim.

But ward was fighting off the officer, ward was in the ground, the officer had her gun pointed at ward.

That's when rafe shot.

But boy did he mess up, mess up big time. He had gotten startled by something and shot, not at his father.

Straight into the back of Sheriff peterkin.

And as fast as the bullet came, she dropped.

Rafe ducked under the back wing of the plane, fucking terrified. He wasn't going to show it, he had just murdered someone. His eyes were wide, mouth open.

Ward was staring right at him, same with john b and Sarah. He didn't even know John B was here till like 5 minutes ago.

"rafe no" Sarah cries. He couldn't stand his little sister crying, he loved her more than he showed. Same with wheezie.

Both john b and Sarah were in shock, staring at the boy like he was dangerous. Which he kinda was but in his defense he didn't mean to shoot her.

"rafe. What did you do?" ward stared up at his son.

Clearly missed hitting you. He thought. But he had to make up a lie just so his father could help him get out of the mess he just created.

Peterkin was now looking at him slightly, pain shooting threw her body. Im so fucking sorry, I'm so sorry. He thought.

"I saved you dad" he slightly laughed. Try and act like you actually love him.

"I saved you" He repeated, tears were now streaming down his face. He was trying so hard not to show any emotion, try and seem like he did it on purpose. Try and seem like he actually cared about his father, actually loved him.

But of course he did this all for the girl that he was head over heals for. Even if it costed him trouble.

----------------------

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
Obviously in the show rafe doesn't have a love interest and probably actually wanted to save his dad. But story rafe is a lot different.