Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Pᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

----------
Fɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ-ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛᴛ

"you sure he wasn't just being weird pope?" JJ asked kiara as we started packing up, we were getting snacks ready for john b's boat.

"it wasn't really the kind of thing that needed interpretation" I just sat and watched, my thoughts wandering all over the place, i should be helping but i'm just thinking about life recently.

"is that gonna be enough food for them?" i heard kiara ask

"i mean, for a couple of weeks, and that's all they need so...." JJ trailed off. I wanted to go with them, so badly, i hadn't told JJ or kie though. It's not like i was going to go, i was just thinking about it.

"look, i think i actually hurt his feelings" kiara said, i made my way towards the 2.

"look, don't beat yourself up too much. He's completely changed his feels the past 24 hours have been like jekyll and hyde" I threw an arm around JJ's shoulder, "i agree with Jay, he's changed, don't take anything to personally"

"i hate to admit it, but i miss the old pope" Kiara stated

"i hate talking behind my boys back but i agree" i added, i loved pope and i hated talking behind his back.

"at least i knew what the expect from him" kiara said, i noticed her mother walking towards him so i stayed on the others side of Jay, i disliked kiaras mom, a lot.

"here comes the evil stepmother without the step, since she's her real mother" I said, "that was a really bad joke" JJ said as he packed the box into the car

"ya i realize that now" i sighed

"well, we were up half the night, scared to death, lookin for you." I just look at jj who looked back at me

"we're you even gonna tell us?"

"well, i'm telling you right now" kiara sassed back. Ok kie, i see you.

"what the hell are you three up to?"

"i'm sorry ma'am but we gotta leave, important...stuff, i'll watch the kids" i smiled and got in the back seat

"sorry miss anna, we gotta go" jj added

"sorry" Kiara said

"no, i'm sorry, absolutely not" anna continued to yell as jj rounded towards the passenger seat, kiara getting in the drivers.

Off we were, anna trying to get kiara out while pounding on the window. we got away, eventually, now here we go.

we headed towards our house, which was the scariest part. I don't think i could take dad on today, well luke. I wouldn't consider him a father.

"home sweet home" JJ spoke, i just stared at the house

"do you want me to come?" kiara asked. If i was in the mood i would have made a joke but i won't. This place has to many memories.

I stared at my window. The still broken window. Probably animals living in there now.

JJ slammed the car door, leaving me with kie. much better than my dad.