Reunited (3)

Pairing: Penelope Garcia x Female!Reader

Warning: Kinda sad but not really, Fluff

Length: short

Word Count: 350

Ⰶ║ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ║Ⰶ

"Welcome back, R/n." Hotch said while giving you a smile. "It's good to be back Hotch." You told him while walking out of his office with him. The same time you walked out, The bau team entered the open office.

"Is that who I think it is?" Spencer said with a smile. "Yes, it." You replied while walking down the stair towards the team. You ruffled Spencer's hand in your hand and he laughed. "No way. If it isn't R/n R/L/n in the flesh." Derek said while a smile. He engulfed you in a hug.

"How have you been?" Emily asked while it was now her turn to hug you. "I could have been worse. But now I'm better now that I'm back." You replied back, letting out a sigh.

"When did you get back?" JJ said while hugging you. "A couple of minutes before you all just got back. They let me put in the transfer papers in early."

"It's been too long." She replied back. You let out a chuckle. "Yeah. Hey, where's-" you were cut off mid-sentence with a gasp. "Oh my goodness. You heard behind you and you turned around to see Penelope staring at you.

"Surprise?" You said while shrugging your shoulders and giving her a light smile. She rushed over to give you a hug. "Where have you been? How did you get here? When did you get here?"

You laughed at her questions that she soothered you with. "I'm sorry I could tell you that I transferred, it was so sudden Just got here." You said while letting go of her. "Why did no one tell me you were going to be here today?" She said with slight tears in her eyes.

You chuckled, "It was a surprise, they didn't know I was coming back today." You gave her a light kiss to calm her down. You heard audible awe from your team. "I am so glad you did that. She would not stop talking about you R/n." Emily said with a laugh.

Ⰶ║ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ║Ⰶ