Frozen (21)

Pairing: Jennifer Jareau x Female!Reader

Warning: None just fluff

Length: Short

Word Count: 212

Ⰶ║ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ║Ⰶ

"Damn it." Jennifer muttered as she turned the ignition once again only to hear the engine of her car go out once again.

She had no choice but to come back inside the feudal building. She noticed you coming out as she was going in.

You looked over at her, "Hey what are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be had game like 30 minutes ago?" You questioned.

"Yeah, my car won't start, I think my engine is frozen." She sadly stated. "I can give you a ride home if you like." You suggested.

"No no it's fine. I can call a cab." She offered and ypu laughed, "Really? And you're gonna wait out here for hours because the cab services ended like an hour ago." You stated.

She looked at you with a hesitate smile. "Don't worry, your place is in the direction of mine, I literally pass by your street." You admitted.

JJ final gave in and you both headed towards your car. The ride was quite before you arrived at her place. "This is me." Jennifer said as you stopped the car in front of her place.

You smiled as she placed a kiss on your lips. "Goodnight R/n. Merry Christmas." Jennifer smiled back.

"Merry Christmas JJ."

Ⰶ║ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ║Ⰶ