Video/Pictures | Mommy Kink (8)

Pairing: Penelope Garcia x Female!Reader

Warning: Mommy Kink (I feel like Penelope would refer herself as Mama/ Mama Bear when it comes to the Mommy kink), Praise kink

Length: Medium ish

Word Count:

Ⰶ║ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ║Ⰶ

She began licking and sucking on your nipples until your body jerked, and Penelope recognized this as your orgasm. She smiled up at your flustered state.

"Come and sit on my lap, one last time and I know that you'll feel really good this time." Penelope said while helping you once her lap once more.

She lifted up your dress and pushed her hand in your underwear, touching your heat. You let out a moan as she used your fluid to massage your clit.

You through your head back as you let out more quite whimpers. You were so immersed into wanting to cum, you didn't even know that she sent a couple of clicks on her keyboard and with her mouse, that she was secretly recording you.

You both talked about sending lewd videos and pictures to each other so that you have something to get off to from being in different states most of the time for cases.

However, you didn't think was saw going to record you now but it would be something she later teased you about.

"Are you so close to cumming? Mama can feel your body shake y'know. You don't have to hide it. You know Mama will take good care of you" She whispers while continuing to put her fingers to work.

You felt you body tense as you hips rolled to her pace. "Cum on my fingers, I don't mind." She continues more swirls around your clit before you jerked as you released.

"Mm. Good girl. Mama will be sure to give her baby bird a reward for being so good." You watched her lick the fluids off of her fingers.

"We can stay like this for a while if you like. Mama's lap is very comfortable as you can tell but I have to clean you up." She says while rolling her chair to her desk, cleaning her hands with a tissue.

You were still too tired to noticed that she ended the video of her little show. She cleaned you off but you were already asleep, too tired to wake up.

Ⰶ║ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ║Ⰶ