Chapter 20: Rage

The silence was tense.

No one moved or spoke.

Until Draven summoned a small round potion bottle out of thin air. Inside the bottle, the bright red liquid was no ordinary blood. It was blood from a Phoenix.

Now, it made sense to both Daphne and Nerida.

'How were you able to get your hands on that kind of blood?!' Daphne shouted in her mind.

"I found a Phoenix in the enchanted forest. I took some of its blood and used it to create a potion using it." Draven said with telepathy

"Okay, i am confused. Why are you guys not talking?" Kakashi asked.

Pheonix's blood has many keratin in different parts in their bodies and feathers, which makes good elixirs and potions. But the main chemical that draven used is called: Solariumotis. This is located in the feathers of the pheonix. This chemical can prevent harm from the sun or other harsh light that may cause severe burns.

"Great, more trouble for us." Nerida grumbled.

Kanari looked at the antidote that her apprentice's enemy was holding and obseeved it. In a few minutes, she understood.

*Poof* The vampire made the small potion disappear and then chuckled.

"Looks like the old hag was too stunned to speak." Draven pointed at Nerida, who looked enraged.

"Old hag?! You're older than me! You blood sucking stalker!" Nerida shouted.

Draven gained a large tick mark on his head. "Who are you calling a stalker?! Two-brain cell freak!" Draven shot back.

"A Freak?! I'll show you a freak!" Nerida gathered magic in her hands and created a large beam toward Draven.

"Plasma beam!" Nerida shot the beam directly at him, but he was able to dodge it.

Draven smirked. "Is that all you got?!"

"Bone arrow!" A large bone that was shaped like an arrow tried to pierce Nerida, but she creared a sheild around her and disintegrated it.

Who knew an explanation could turn into an argument.

"Now, now, now, you two. Let's just calm down!" Daphne tried to break them up. While everyone else looked at them dumbfounded as they fought.

"N! Calm down!" Hashirama tried to stop her, but it was useless. All she thought was to destroy draven.

"Should we..... stop them, kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked while trembling in fear.

"I don't know if i can stop Nerida in that mode." Kakashi said.

It went like this for three. whole. hours. Somehow, they managed to calm them down, and Nerida healed herself. She refused to hear Draven, so daphne had to hear him, them they both received a long harsh lecture from Daphne.

Daphne told Nerida's team to go home, including zabuza and haku.
She told them that she could handle the situation. Haku and Zabuza went to their new apartment where they would be staying.

"Sorry...." They both said, but then they glared at each other.

Daphne sighed. "What am I going to do with you too..."

"The old hag started it." Draven blurted out.

Nerida gained a tick mark on her forehead and pointed at him with anger. "Did not, and I'm not an old hag!"

Once again, the two rivals are fighting, and Daphne is getting a headache from these two.

"Oh suck my dick bitch!" Nerida shouted at the vampire.

"What did you say?!"

The ghosts looked at them dumbfounded and shisui was laughing his ass off.

"I never saw Nerida like this before." Izuna sweatdroped.

"Yeah... she is usually calm and quiet." Madara said.

"How do you know she is usually calm Uchiha?" Tobriama glared at madara.

"Thats none of your business senju." Madara glared back at tobriama.

And just like that, the two ghosts were yelling at each other. Hashirama had to hold his brother back before he could attack his childhood friend. Same goes for Izuna, he had to hold his elder brother before he could pounce on tobriama.

"This is going to be a loooong day." Shisui sweatdroped along with minato.

"Yes..... it will be." Minato sighed sadly.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After that fiasco, they each went back home and got ready for bed. Nerida was still angry at the vampire for calling her an old hag when he was a year older than her.

Nerida first healed herself and then went in the bathroom and took a shower. When she came out of the shower, her nose smelled somehing good.

Her body mindlessly followed the scent with her nose leading the way. Nerida found Minato making dinner and told her to come and eat. She was about to ask how he was able to touch things, but then suddenly remembered that she projected magic into the ghosts making them visible.

"Thank you minato." Nerida said.

"You're welcome." Minato smiled as he put the plates of food down on the dining table.

The aroma of food caught the deceased people's attention and rrushed to the living room and to find a table of food waiting for them. Nerida had to expaned the table since there was so many people.

Nerida looked around and then softly smiled. She started to feel her heart pound with happiness, 'I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but... I don't want it to disappear. Please, God, let me have a moment of peace with them just for one night... just one.'

Then everyone sat down. But Nerida had to separate the Uchiha brothers and the Senju brothers because they were going to start fighting again. Then, they all clapped their hands together.

"Itadakimasu!"