camillo is jealous?

Chapter by special request of reader DangMaria

Y/n pov

The next morning cami woke me up per usual and today we had to split up for chores.

I was walking trying to get two HEAVY ASS bags of rice to some lady in the market place and I set them down for a minute to wipe the sweat off my forehead. Jesus this is heavy.

Just then a boy came over to me with short fluffy brown hair and green eyes wearing a purple poncho  and some jeans "hey do you need some help senora? Those look heavy" the boy smiled at me and winked and I smiled nervously back realizing he might be trying to flirt which made me uncomfy

But yet "yes please that would be great" I'm sorry the bags were just so heavy plus afterwards I just wont talk to him ever again. He picked up a bag and I picked up the other and we took them to the woman in the market place,he said his name was Julio hes my age.

He was actually pretty cool we were talking for a minute after delivering the bags and he was pretty funny too,but I still prefer cami. That's when..

Camilo pov

I had just finished doing a chore and went to find y/n and when I found her..I'm not very happy...

I saw this boy making her laugh and it pained me to see some...guy making her smile like I do. I furrowed my eyebrows in anger.

I managed to calm myself and I had a plan. I smiled and walked over to them and I grabbed y/n's hand "hola mi vida~ miss me?~" I asked as I twirled and dipped her in front of her "friend".

She went red as I smirked at her "i-i guess-" she muttered as I looked at the guy and winked at him in a taunting manner and he looked a bit disappointed which amused me.

I stood her back up looked at the boy "who's this?" I asked as she looked at him and smiled "this is julio,julio this is camilo. My boyfriend." She said as I wrapped an arm around her waist and he sadly smiled "oh that's great! Nice to meet you camilo!" He stuck his hand out to me for me to shake but I didnt.

I looked at y/n and lifted her chin "my parents want you over for dinner today,should we head to my house mi amor?~" I said as I glanced over to Julio who was looking at the ground with a frown which made me smirk.

"Okay mi camaleón~" she replied which made me go red and I looked at julio with a soft smile "you go I'll catch up with you mi vida!~" I said as she nodded and walked away.

I went up to julio who I realized I was taller than and bent down a slight bit. I got close to his face and made eye contact with furrowed eyebrows. He looked nervous as a bead of sweat rolled down his temple.

I smirked "stay away from my girlfriend ant." I stated firmly not breaking eye contact. "O-okay I'll back off man" he said with a stutter which showed me I won.

I backed away and nodded as I walked away I smiled at him warmly "bye julio! Have fun!~"

I had caught up to y/n and immediately she asked "what did you say to him" and I replied "nothing I dont know what you mean" and smiled a little

Bonus

We saw julio later and y/n tried to go up and talk to him as I stood behind her out of her sight range and smirked at him with my arms crossed he quickly said "s-sorry I really have to go,t-to be honest we should just never talk again okay bye!" And he ran away,I chuckled and then y/n popped up in front of me and the laughing immediately stopped.

"What did you do? Why won't he talk to me?" She said with a raised brow and crossed arms tapping her foot like a disappointed mother. And I nervously laughed "w-what I didnt do anything" I started to fidget with my hands and looked down.

She came up to me and lifted my face as I got red "AI-yi-yi. I love you but sometimes...your annoying" she said with a smile and I laughed as she kissed me gently.

AUTHOR HERE I HOPE YOU ENJOY,THINGS HAVE GONE TO SHIT FOR ME AND IM SAD :( BUT WRITING THIS HAS CHEERED ME UP. I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW! ILL ALSO BE POSTING A FACE REVEAL ON MY TIKTOK,MOST LIKELY TOMORROW MORNING SO BE SURE TO WATCH FOR THAT!! ALSO TYSM FOR 2.30K READS I THINK?? WOW THATS AMAZING.