argument

Also by request of DangMaria

Y/n pov

My mom was yelling at me about dishes all day. "Why cant you just listen?!" She yelled "I'm sorry I try I guess I just didnt hear you right! I didnt mean to break 3 plates!" I yelled. Crazy how such a small mistake can start such a big fight.

"Your a mistake I shouldnt have had you!" She yelled and we both went silent for a minute. I stormed off to my room and shut my door.

I sat on my bed and started to sob into my hands while my mind started flooding with thoughts about how I'm not good enough and how im too chubby/skinny (your beautiful anyways) and- I heard a knock on my window. My head shot up and I looked over seeing camilo with a worried look motioning for me to open it.

I looked at him for a minute,tears streaming down my face and hesitantly opened the window. I live on the first story so he easily slipped in and then I put my curtains over the window blocking anyone from seeing us.

He sat on my bed and looked at me not very sure of what to do. He was fidgeting with his fingers until he grabbed my hand and started to fidget with my fingers "what's wrong mi amor?.. what happened..I hate seeing you sad" he said as he made eye contact with me and i was trying to hold back a sob.

"Its nothing cami I'm okay" i said as he sighed "no your not" he pulled me into his arms and stroked my hair while whispering to me "I'm here for you. I always will be. You can talk to me about anything. Please dont keep to yourself I know how it feels and it's not fun mi vida." He said with worry

I wrapped my arms around him burying my face into his shoulder which calmed me,I felt comforted,and safe..and loved. "I-I don't know its stupid,i got into an argument with my mom and she said I was a mistake- and I dont feel like I'm good enough,I'm just too chubby/skinny and-" I cut off as tears started to stream down my cheeks again.

"Hey" he pulled me a bit away and cupped my face whipping my tears smoothly away with his thumb. "Everything is okay,I'm sure she didnt mean it and was just upset. And you are enough. Your more than enough. And your not too chubby/skinny. That stuff doesnt even matter,not to me anyways Ill still love you no matter what you look like mi amor.your body doesnt change how much I- or anybody cares for you,it shouldnt. And you shouldnt be worrying about it. Your everything to me y/n. Now,I love you and will you please stop crying your gonna make me cry mi vida" he said chuckling a bit and giving me a soft smile.

"I love you too camilo..." I smiled back and leaned in giving him a peck on the lips which made him go red and I laughed a bit

He kissed my forehead and then I stuffed my face into his chest,I felt so safe in his arms,he was so comforting. Just then my mom came in and wasnt even phased by the fact that camilo was there and camilo didnt Care that she walked in either,all his focus was on keeping me okay.

"Miha- oh hi camilo" she said in a soft tone as we both looked at her and she crouched next to the bed grabbing my hand and cupping it in hers "miha I am so sorry for everything I said i promise i meant none of it,it was just in the heat of the moment please forgive me" she pleaded and I smiled "I forgive you mamà" I said felling better.

My mom then let go of my hand and grabbed camilos "thank you so much miho for being there for my daughter and helping her,it means more to me than you know. I'm glad she has someone like you to love her. As always you are welcome whenever and you are a well part of the family" she smiled warmly at him and he smiled happily back

"No problem but thank you for being so kind. And dont worry I will always love your daughter and I'm glad you think of me as part of the family" he said and she smiled more "well lovebirds, I'm going to be making dinner and your welcome to stay camilo. I'll let you know when its ready." She said as she left the room and he nodded.

I then smiled at him and he gave me butterfly kisses all over my cheek while holding me tight so I cant move away and I laughed.

AUTHOR HERE IMA TRY AND UPDATE ONCE A DAY AS TO SET SOME TYPE OF GOAL FOR MYSELF,I ALSO WALKED HOME TODAY FROM SCHOOL. I USUALLY GET PICKED UP BUT EH. I WAS CATCALLED 😭😭 BUT IT WAS A NICE WALK. ILL ALSO BE MOVING SOON SO IDK IF THAG WILL MESS UP WITH MY POSTING SCHEDULE BUT I DONT THINK IT WILL. ALSO TYSM FOR 4K READS THAT IS INSANE WOWIE TYSMMMM. ANYWAYS THATS ALL BYEEEEEE