maybe hes just misunderstood?

Y/n pov

I ran into him just as I started crying from the pressure and I decided now or never,he was about to ask what was wrong before I grabbed him and dragged him into the forest a bit hoping carlos wasnt around to follow.

Me and cami sat and he asked what was wrong "it's nothing..uh I have to talk to you about something just give me a minute" I said avoiding eye contact as I sucked it up and stopped crying even though I felt like breaking "okay I'm ready" I said as he nodded for me to go on.

"I'll get straight to it c-...Carlos kissed me last night. I-I didnt know it was him h-he was disguised as you a-and it looked so accurate that I didnt notice until I realized the kiss wasnt the same. I-im so sorry and I feel so guilty but-" I stuttered trying to keep from crying and camilo cut me off by cupping my cheek and turning my face to make eye contact with him.

He had a sad look but he wasnt shocked,it was as if he had expected this already. "I get it but...just tell me..mi vida....did you like it?.." he asked me and I furrowed my brows in confusion "l-like what?" I questioned

"Did you like the kiss...with him...d-did he make you feel...you know...any different?.." he explained in a soft tone and I thought for a moment "i-...w-what no he- no- I mean I felt a little weird b-but that's just because he looks like you- a-and I love you so-" I stuttered confused on what the truth was myself.

And then his hand fell from my face as he looked at the ground with sadness in his eyes,I felt like a dick. "L-listen mi vi- uh...y/n...I think we should..you know..maybe break up for a little..like taking a break....I think you need time to figure things out you know?..its not that I don't love you,I do very much you mean everything to me but you just need time to figure out if you love me the same.." he said then looking back at me with teary eyes and a sympathetic sad smile.

I blinked at him wide eyed in shock,I never thought this would happen..ever. he sighed and nodded and got up.

He dusted himself off and walked away heading back to his house. I looked down at my shaking hands and it took everything in me not to start sobbing. I was still in shock.

I got up and walked through the village lost in thought when carlos grabbed me and pulled me into a semi dark alley way and pinned me to the wall "i heard everything. I told you not to tell him now look what happened. Shouldve kept it to yourself." He said sternly glaring at me.

I just stared into his hazel eyes,they reminded me of camilos and that made me sad. I felt my cheeks get wet and I didnt care anymore.

Tears started streaming down my cheeks and Carlos's eyes widened. I slid down the wall and hugged my knees and started to cry super hard into my knees,I made sure not to be too loud though.

Carlos's glare disappeared and he backed away from the wall looking down at me on the floor as i sobbed uncontrollably.

A sense of guilt filled the boy as he gulped and felt..ashamed of what he had done for once.

I felt him sit next to me shoulder to shoulder and I flinched looking over to him which sort of paused my crying and instead I was confused.

He sighed and looked down shamefully for a minute before looking back at me and opening his arms for me. I was shocked and confused yet sort of grateful for this. After all I had no one else to turn to so I accepted it and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

He held me close as I sobbed into his shoulder and he stroked my hair,it was comforting surprisingly "i-im really sorry...you probably wont accept my apology which is fine but I just wanted to say it. I feel really bad actually. I uh...I know I'm a real asshole but the truth is I just wanted some attention of sort...s..since I dont get it at home I was hoping to mess with camilo and get something out of the both of you but now all I'm left with is guilt..I apologize y/n..." he explained to me and I felt sort of bad for him.

He was right,his family doesnt really pay any matter to him at all hes always alone. He doesnt have any friends and I dont think I've ever seen him give anyone a hug. He seems lonely...

"Thank you so much....even though you got me into this I feel maybe your just a bit misunderstood,I'd be glad to help you out of your shell if you keep me company?..I could use it and so could you" I offered and backed up a bit to get a clear look of his face and he smiled at me,a genuine smile. "Thatd be great,though I should probably tell you..it hasn't been long but I've been observing you for a while even before we actually met and I also like you..I understand why camilo chose you." He admitted looking away with a bit of pink dusting his face.

I wasnt sure what to say "oh,I dont know what to say" I said unsure and he nodded "it's fine if you prefer camilo,everyone does" he said with a sad shrug

"I...dont know who I prefer..." I said softly with confusion as I started to think..

AUTHOR HERE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED,A BIT SAD YK BUT IT WILL BE BETTER SOON. CARLOS HAS PASSED HIS WAYS AND IS NOW BY YOUR SIDE ALSO DOES ANYONE WANT ME TO WRITE A CARLOS X READER