🌸𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝚙𝚝1 𝚁𝚎𝚘/𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚒🌸

꧁ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ꧂
ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴀᴜ-
ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ sᴏʀᴛ ᴏғ. ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ sᴋᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ, sʜɪɴᴏᴢᴀᴋɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴅɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sɪɴɢʟᴇs sᴋᴀᴛɪɴɢ. sᴀsᴜɢᴀɪ ғɪɴᴅs ᴍᴀᴇsʜɪᴍᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇs ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴋᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴜʙ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ.
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ 'ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ'. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ɪs ғᴏʀ sᴋᴀᴛᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴛɪᴇs. sᴋᴀᴛᴇʀs ғɪʀsᴛ sᴋᴀᴛᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏᴜᴛɪɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴇɴ sᴋᴀᴛᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏᴜᴛɪɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ. (ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ 'ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍʟʏ' sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ) ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀsᴋ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴋ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ sᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴏᴋs. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ/sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ sʜɪɴᴏᴢᴀᴋɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴇsʜɪᴍᴀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴏᴢᴀᴋɪ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇɴ ᴏʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴋᴇɴsᴇɪ ɪɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ 5 ʏᴇᴀʀs sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴢᴇ ʜɪᴍ. ᴍᴀᴇsʜɪᴍᴀ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴏ's ʀᴏᴜᴛɪɴᴇs sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴢᴇ ʀᴇᴏ's ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ. ᴀʟsᴏ ᴍᴀᴇsʜɪᴍᴀ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.
ᴀɴᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ sᴏ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ɪᴛ! ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏʀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ!

3rd pov:

It was 10 am and Reo was at the local skating rink waiting for his partner. He wore a tight black shirt and black sweat pants. He also had a blue and white mask on that covered his eyes and half of his right cheek. This was going to be his debut in the senior division.
He hoped to get a partner who was experienced and took things seriously. He stood against the wall stretching. He wondered if it would be rude to start skating without his partner. There were people all around him skating in the rink, practicing jumps and leaps.
There was a sound of the rink door opening.

Shinozaki's pov:
I turned towards the door to see a guy who looked around my age. He had red hair and a gold and white mask that covered his eyes. I guessed he was my partner since he seemed to be looking for someone. I walked towards him and stuck out my hand, "Hello are you the Red Dog?"
He seemed confused then shook my extended hand and answered, "Is that really what he put my name as?"
"It said your nickname was Red Dog on the sheet I was given."
He grunted, "Sorry, I guess I don't even know my own nickname."
"It's alright," I said nonchalantly. There seemed to be some awkward tension between us.
"Um... so can I have your name? I mean nickname, sorry," he asked while scratching the back of his neck.
I tried to remember my own nickname. It was something like 'The Ice King'. "I think it was 'Ice Prince'."
He smirked, "Alright your majesty, I need to start stretching. You can go ahead and skate on the ice if you want."
I blushed a little. "Alright," I went to the ice to start skating while he started putting on his skates and stretching.

Maeshima's pov:
I will admit my partner is cute, but my only focus is to get back into shape and beat my rival, Shinozaki Reo!
After stretching and taking off my hoodie I went onto the ice to get warmed up. There weren't too many people in the rink so there was plenty of room. I looked across the rink to see my partner complete a perfect triple axel.
'He must be pretty good,' I thought.
I skated around the rink doing simple jumps. After a while I went towards his majesty to discuss routines and practice different moves together. It went quite well, except for the fact that he didn't talk very much.
"Wow! You're a lot better than I expected!" I commented.
"...Thanks I guess," he answered.
"Sorry that came out wrong," I laughed nervously.
"I suppose you're not terrible."
I tried to stifle a laugh. He smiled a little towards me. It was cute.

Shinozaki's pov:
It's been almost 3 days since practicing with 'Red Dog'. Even though we haven't made as much progress as I would've liked, we still made what seems to be an acceptable routine, for now. After watching him practice alone a couple times I want to see if he could do a jump that we might be able to add to our routine. I called him over and asked him, "Can you do a quad toe loop?"
"Hmmmmm... I can try," he said. He proceeded to try and failed twice. I sighed and tried to think of another move we could add in.
"Can you show me?" he asked.
"...Why?"
He waited a moment then responded, "I think I could do it if I see how it's done first."
I sighed and thought, 'How could you learn and complete it just by watching how it's done?' I did it despite how unlikely it was for him to complete it.
"Thanks," he said.
I stood off to the side to watch him fail the trick again. I watched as he lifted off the ice. '1, 2, 3, 4,' I counted the spins in my head. Somehow he landed perfectly and proceeded to skate towards me.
"How was that?" He asked.
I was still trying to overcome my shock. "How did you do that?"
He seemed confused and then answered, "Oh, well I've always been able to copy moves I can see since I was little."
'If he could copy moves then maybe they could change some jumps in their routine too,' he thought. We were about done with practice so I'd have to think more about this later.

Maeshima's pov:
It was about 4 o'clock pm and about time to end practice so I decided to ask, "Hey, do you wanna hang out for a little bit before heading back?" He seemed confused so I asked again, "We could go to the coffee shop down the road. After all this event is about getting to know other skaters right?"
He took a moment then answered, "Sure." He sure isn't one for words.
-Little_Bee_18

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ sᴏᴏɴ! ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ!
♡'・ᴗ・'♡