🌸𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝚙𝚝2 𝚁𝚎𝚘/𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚒🌸

꧁ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ꧂
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 ɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴇʀʀᴏʀs!

Maeshima's pov:
After walking for about 2 minutes we came to a stop at a cafe near the skating rink. We walked inside and sat down at the nearest table. We ordered our food and started to chat about skating mostly.
"Sounds like we started skating around the same time," I said after talking about when we first started competing.
"I guess so," he responded.
I began to try and think of something to talk about other than skating. "Hey do you wanna play a game?" I asked while watching him scarf down his second piece of strawberry cake.
"Hmm...," he chewed, "Sure. What kind of game?"
"How about 2 truths and 1 lie?" I thought out loud.
He nodded his head in approval while taking another bite of cake.
'This guy sure does have a sweet tooth,' I thought.
"I'll start. This is the first time I've skated in over 5 years, I have a little sister, and I live with my grandparents," I said. As I waited for him to guess I took a sip of my honeyed tea.
"I think the first one is the lie," he said after a while.
"Nope!"
"Then which ones the lie?" he asked with a blank face.
"The second one. I'm an only child," I explained.
"Is it my turn?"
"Yep!"
"Ok. I have a younger brother, I've never lost, and I only like strawberry cakes," he said.
"Hmmm...," I thought, "Is the third one a lie?"
"Yes," he answered.
After learning more about each other with the game of 2 truths and 1 lie, we decided to call it a day and head back.

꧁ᵗⁱᵐᵉˢᵏⁱᵖ꧂

Shinozaki's pov:
My debut was just around the corner and my partner didn't seem to be nervous at all considering it was also his debut into the senior division. Over the last 3 weeks we've perfected our routine and gotten to know one another a lot better too. I think we might even be friends now.
It seemed like such a foreign concept to me, yet it felt right at the same time. I've also seemed to find him attractive as well. I've known I was attracted to both genders for as long as I can remember. Just because I've found people attractive before doesn't mean I've fallen in love though. Skating has always been my top priority above anything else so maybe you can imagine how hard it would be for me to spend time with someone I like and for them to understand my priorities as well.
He seemed to take an interest in me as well. Before I try to put a lable on my feelings for him I do need to ask, "How old are you anyways?"
"16," he replied.
'We're the same age,' I thought.
"How about you?" he asked while he drank more of his coffee.
"I'm also 16."
"Really!?" he exclaimed.
"...Do I look older?" I asked.
"No it's not that! You're just really good so I thought you'd be a lot older!" I blushed lightly at the compliment.
My mask started to feel uncomfortable as I tried to hide my face. 'What time is it?' I thought. I turned to look at the digital clock on my right. "We should head back soon it's already 6 o'clock."
3rd pov:
Haeshima followed Reo's gaze to the clock. He looked back at Reo and smirked, "Would you like me to escort you home your majesty?"
Shinozaki's cheeks flushed in the setting sun as he politely denied Maeshima's offer.
After parting ways, Kensei finally took off his mask. He ran his fingers through his messy red hair and sighed. He knew liking his partner wasn't exactly the best situation. 'But he's around my age, has great skills, and lives around the same area!' Maeshima thought to himself.
He decided to stop by the skating rink one more time before going back home. He needed to let out his frustration some how.

꧁ʷⁱᵗʰ ˢʰⁱⁿᵒᶻᵃᵏⁱ꧂

Shinozaki arrived home and decided to call it a day and get some rest. Before going upstairs he heard a noise come from the kitchen. "Who's there?" he called out.
He heard a curse and walked into the kitchen to see his younger brother picking up a pan that had fallen on the ground.
"Hey big brother," Sasugai said with a gloomy look on his face.
"Finally decided to come back home?" Reo asked, leaning against the door frame.
Hayato turned to look his brother in the eyes, "Don't get the wrong idea brother, I just came to grab a few things."
"Then why are you in the kitchen?" Reo asked.
"I got hungry."
Reo sighed and started to walk away until he heard his younger brother say, "I'm coaching your partner." Hayato said it so lightly like it it wasn't a big deal.
Shinozaki turned around to look at his brother who was grabbing cereal from the cabinet, "What?"
"You heard me," Hayato smirked knowing he had grabbed his brothers attention, "Don't worry, he doesn't know who you are. He's too much of an idiot."
Reo gulped down a lump of air that was sitting in his throat, "What does that have to do with me?"
"Well, the reason he started skating again was to beat you."
'Of course,' Reo thought to himself.
"The only difference between him and other people that want to beat you is that he can actually do it. If he loses that attitude of his first," Sasugai mumbled the last part so Shinozaki didn't here it.
Reo stood quietly, looking straight into his brother's eyes. Hayato looked right back at him, munching on some frosted flakes.
Reo walked away silently heading towards his room. All he wanted to do in that moment was sleep and forget about everything.

꧁ᵗⁱᵐᵉˢᵏⁱᵖ꧂

Haeshima's pov:
Today was the day of the 'Masquerade Event'. Even though Reo's been acting strangely the last couple of days but it doesn't seem to be affecting his performance so I haven't given it much thought.
I walked into the large ice rink and watched as a large group of skaters passed by.
I saw my partner standing with a bodyguard near the skating rink. He was wearing a regular black and white tuxedo with a light blue tie. He looked stunning compared to the other skaters around him.
I didn't look too bad myself with my hair styled. I wore a snug white long-sleeved shirt and black skating pants that went up to my waist.
I walked up to him but was stopped by his bodyguard. "It's fine," I said to the bodyguard, "I'm his partner."
The tall man looked behind him as the 'Ice Prince' nodded his head. "What do you want?" he asked coldly.
I took a moment before responding, "Woah, what side of the bed did you wake up on this morning?"
He sighed, "It's nothing. Just ready for this partnership of ours to be over."
I stood still. I felt like I was frozen solid. "Did I... do something wrong?" I asked.
"Like I said it's nothing."
"It's obviously something," I said.
As he tried to turn away I grabbed his hand and brought him closer by his waist. Luckily no one was paying attention to us as I pulled our foreheads together. "I don't know what I did, but I do know that I can be an idiot sometimes. Whatever I did to make you upset I apologize," I said as our breaths mixed.
"I-I... it's fine," he said as he moved his hand to my lower arm.
I loosened my grip on his waist as I asked him a question that's been on my mind for a while, "After this event's over would you like to go... on a date? ...With me?"

☂︎𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛! 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚝 3 𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢𝚎!☂︎
(•̀ᴗ•́)و