🌸𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵/𝘙𝘦𝘰 𝘹 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪🌸

❀𝕆𝕜 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤! 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥!!! 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕫𝕒𝕜𝕚 𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕦 𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪.❀

"Maeshima~," Reo whined. "Can we go now?"
Maeshima turned his head to look at his clingy boyfriend who was currently hugging him tightly, "Baby~, I'm talking to Hayato right now."
"You've been talking to him foreverrrrrrrr!"
Hayato, who was standing awkwardly in front of the couple, decided to quietly sneak away while the two were whining back and forth.
"Fine, ok we'll go," Kensei said. "Sorry Hayato, I guess you'll hav-," Kensei had turned to see that a certain someone was now missing from the ice rink.
"Well let's go!" Reo shouted as he walked gracefully into the locker room.
Maeshima, shortly after, walked into the locker room to grab his bag. What he saw though was his boyfriend with no pants on. Shinozaki had yet to acknowledge his presence so he took evantage of that and walked up behind him. Resting his hands on his lover's waist he kissed his ear and whispered, "You look pretty good like this."
Reo immediately blushed and leaned his head back to receive a soft kiss on his chapped lips. They pulled apart slowly as Shinozaki had to put on some pants.
After grabbing his bag, Maeshima and Shinozaki headed towards a small sweet shop to grab something to eat. Reo ordered a piece of strawberry lemon pie while Kensei ordered a snicker doodle cookie. While Reo proceeded to make a mess all over his face Maeshima had the pleasure of licking it all of.
"K-Kensei~," Shinozaki whined quietly while Kensei kept licking the pie off his face.
"What?"
"You can't do that in public, what if someone sees us and takes a picture or video?"
"The whole world knows we're dating so I don't see why this would be a problem," Kensei reasoned. "Plus you taste sweet!"
Reo blushed and looked away. All the way home on the train ride Maeshima continued whispering sweet things to Shinozaki while he blushed and buried his head in the crook of Maeshima's shoulder. Although his boyfriend could be cheesy and embarrassing, that's what made Shinozaki like him even more. Reo smiled, loving the affection and attention given to him by his one and only lover.

𝔸𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙 𝕠𝕜 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕥!? 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕤 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕'𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕. 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥!
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT OR DM ME AN IDEA BECAUSE I'M RUNNING OUT OF THEM!!!
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 4 𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤! ♡´・ᴗ・'♡