Dark Secrets

Maddis p.o.v

*flashback*

I sat in the small,cramped alleyway. My body aching and violated. The smell of alcohol coming from the nearby club. I look up to see a boys face, he looks worried, i black out....

*present*

2 years ago,today. The day that I knew I wouldn't go anywhere or do anything.i would just lie in bed listening to music and watching "our" movies. HA! There was no "our"  anymore I don't know why he had to do it.

He ruined my life.

i put in my headphones....

"Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? See the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated."

My room got hot easily and I had accidentally tripped over my fan and broke it last week. Oops.

I walked over and opened my window and decided to go downstairs and get food. I opened my  pantry and saw there was nothing in there I felt like eating, So I went into my freezer and spotted exactly what was needed today : Ben and jerrys ice cream . Yum!

I had been down stairs for about 15 minutes and was about half way through the miniature tub of deliciousness when I heard a loud crash from my bedroom.

I run upstairs and find my room is trashed, clothes thrown from the closet, makeup on the floor and my Harry potter and twilight books ripped to shreds and thrown everywhere. I leave the mess on the ground and straight away go over to my jewelery box , i open the lid.  Its gone.

-A/N

sorry about the short chapter i just wanted to do an intro for maddi and her little "secret"    ;)  - kallie