Apple sauce

Louis pov

I couldn't believe my eyes as I scrolled through maddi's messages. They had been getting worse over the past few days. I wish the number wasnt on anonymous I would ki......

"Louis why do you have my phone ?"

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS MADDI?! THIS PERSON IS FUCKING STALKING YOU! THEY'RE THREATINING TO FUCKING KILL YOU WHY DONT YOU GO TO THE FUCKING POLICE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ?!"

I watch as she collapses to a sobbing heap on the floor.

"Shhh Maddi it's okay we can call the police they'll find the person that's doing this shhh it will be okay ill make everything better i promise"

NO.... LOU! IT WON'T .. BE OKAYYY!" She replies now sobbing into my shoulder.

"It will i promise just tell me whats happening."

Maddi's pov -

My mouth drops in shock seeing my phone in Louis's hand. His face expressionless. He had seen the messages I knew he had. My password wasn't hard to guess.

"Louis why do you have my phone?"

That's when he lost it.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS MADDI?! THIS PERSON IS FUCKING STALKING YOU! THEY'RE THREATINING TO FUCKING KILL YOU WHY DONT YOU GO TO THE FUCKING POLICE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ?!"

I collapse on the floor now sobbing into my hands. Within seconds louis is at my side whispering words into my ear.

"Shhh Maddi it's okay we can call the police they'll find the person that's doing this shhh it will be okay ill make everything better i promise"

Louis will make everything better. I knew he could but at the same time he couldn't he would get hurt and I couldn't risk losing him.

"NO.... LOU! IT WON'T .. BE OKAYYY!" I yell back, sobbing gently into his chest.

He couldn't get involved. I couldn't do this to him. I'd lose him forever if he knew the truth.

"It will i promise just tell me whats happening." Louis whispers gently

I fell asleep like that, sitting there sobbing into Louis's chest. When I woke up it was dark and I was in a bedroom but it wasn't louis' guest room it was his . Remembering the previous events, I lie in bed for about 10 minutes until I hear my stomach growling. I pick up my phone with has conveniently been placed on the bedside table.

3:00 am .

Wow I had slept all day. I throw my feet off the bed and start walking towards the door. I'm suddenly falling towards the ground landing on something hard.

"Ughhhhhh"

Oops I guess it was louis.

"Sorry louis" I whisper

"It's fine" he says back

We lay there for a while. Just staring at each other. I could basically see all the questions floating around in his head. He opens his mouth and I brace myself for the coming questions.

"Hey Maddi?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you could get off me now?" He says his laugh piercing the darkness.

"Oh uhm yeah sure thang babycakes aha"

Well that wasnt what I expected....

I had gotten up,fallen over louis, tried to find food and then realized louis still hadn't gone shopping. So I had gotten him up and forced him to take me to the 24 hour supermarket.

"It's dangerous to drive and sleep at the same time Maddi you do know that right?"

"you're not actually asleep Lou, you do know that right?" I answer back sarcastically.

"Ha funny now remind me again why were driving to a shop at 4 in the morning?"

"Because your a lazy shit who never goes shopping for food"

"Oh right."

Once we're inside the shop we scanned the isles for all the foods we wanted picking up random items like pasta and chocolate. The nights previous events long forgotten for now at Least.....

I bend down to pick up a jar of apple sauce when I hear louis' voice in my ear.

"Oi I'm just going to get that cashiers number" he says pointing towards the checkouts.

What?! No you can't?! Was I jealous ? Of course not . Okay maybe a little.

" Okay" I reply with a weak smile.

Louis pov

"Oi I'm just going to get that cashiers number" I say pointing towards the checkouts.

Fucks sake louis you're so stupid.

Wait No you're not. you're a very smart guy who knows better than to look at you Bestfriends ass when she try's to get a jar of apple sauce from a bottom shelf . Yeah exactly .

But of course you had to say something stupid instead of

"hey ill be back in a second grabbing some more chocolate."

Nope I always had to say the wrong thing.

"Okay" she replies smiling at me

I walk away mentally slapping myself for the last minute of my life. I walk over to the cashier and lean on the counter

"Hello what can I do f.... Woah Youre louis Tomlinson! "

"I sure am haha could I ask you for your name?"

"Oh I'm Eliza"

"Well Eliza would you mind if I got your number for Harry? " I say mentally high fiving myself.

"Wow uhm sure" she replies weakly writing down her number on a piece of paper. i pick it up and give her a smile.

"I'm sure you and Harry will get along verrrrrry well" I say winking and walking back to the isle Maddi was in.

Deciding I was going to play this for all it was worth . There had to be a tiny chance that she liked me back even if it was just a little bit.

"Oooooo guess what I got" I say waving the paper in her face.

"Good for you."

A/n - ouch that would hurt just a bit ? Uhm so I have over 340 reads :') thanks guys! And yes I'm aware that there is a lot of swearing in this chapter I tend to do that a lot ahaha

Comment & fan !!

Tell your unicorn friends about this story!

- Kallie :) xx