Gotta shake this

maddi's pov -

The yelling and banging stopped after a while so i decided it was safe to leave the room. i open the door a crack to make sure louis wasnt still there. He wasn't. I fully push the door open and step outside.

BANG.

"AAAAHHHHHHH LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON ! YOU FILLED A CONDOM WITH WHIPPED CREAM ?!? THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN !"

I was covered head to toe with whipped cream. The "special balloon" had been carefully placed on top the door so when it opened whoever was standing underneath got hit. Unfortunately that was me. I was gonna kill louis but not yet, first i was going to get cleaned up.I walked down the stairs to go to the bathroom. There in loungeroom was the idiot watching tv. i stopped in the doorway and coughed once to get his attention. His head instantly snapped up and the minute he saw me he was on the ground laughing. Well i wouldnt call it laughing i wuuld call it sounding like a seal on drugs.Being the amazing best friend i am i walk over to where lou was on the ground, who had now stopped to wonder what i was oding. i stand next to him and smile slightly. He smiles back.

wow he actually has a really nice smile. EW MADDI WHAT ?!

I shake the thought off then i lean down and wrap him in the biggest bear hug ive ever given somebody.i pull away and look at the shocked boy who was now also covered in cream. Good job maddi, Good job.

Louis' P.O.V -

After i set up the prank i walk down stairs and flick on the tv. I decide to watch the simpsons. Just as i started to get comfortable i hear a loud yell froms upstairs .

"AAAAHHHHHHH LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON ! YOU FILLED A CONDOM WITH WHIPPED CREAM ?!? THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN !"

I laugh to myself and wait for the inevitable pain that was coming. I turn my attention back to the television. After a few seconds i hear a girly cough from the doorway. I lose it when i see her. She's covered in the white goop. I finally calm down and when i look around i find shes standing next to me. She gives me a small smile and i return it. She leans down and I'm pretty sure she's going to sit next to me. The next thing I know she's hugged me and I'm covered in whip cream ....

Aw well she's a nice girlfriend.

Wait did you just call her you're girlfriend ? Hahaha no she's your Bestfriend not girlfriend,BESTFRIEND!

" I uhm errrrm" I stutter

" are you feeling alright Lou" she asks me now looking worried.

"Uh yeah..... I just uhm.. DIBS THE SHOWER !"

I run into the bathroom, quickly get undressed and step under the warm water.

You need to shake these thoughts Lou. She's your Bestfriend.