Tattoos and skype

MADDIs pov -

"Ooooo look what I got" louis says jumping around and waving the paper in my face.

"Good for you" harsh I know but I couldn't help it.

I was jealous. I was a very,very jealous girl.

The car trip home was silent, we weren't like we normally were singing and dancing around. Louis was focused on nothing but the road and I had my head rested against the window staring at the lines passing by.

"Maddi I know you don't want to talk about them but who's sending those messages to you ?"

I stay silent hoping he will just give up. I'm right. The rest of the drive home is quiet and peaceful.

Louis pov -

It was quiet, too quiet Maddi was staring out the window and I concentrating on staying awake and alert.

I couldn't stop thinking about all those messages Maddi had been getting and how bad they had gotten. I knew I had to find a way to stop them without Maddi or anyone else being hurt.

I had asked her politely to tell me who was sending them and when she didn't answer I decided it was best to not to say anything else. Arriving back at my house Me and maddi start to put away the groceries. I laugh as Maddi try's to place a jar on the top shelf but when I noticed it was the apple sauce my eyes were immediately drawn to her bottom half. Her leg muscles were standing out as she's was on her tip toes and her butt looked amazing but the thing that caught my attention was the way her shirt was raises slighting at the bottom revealing something I never thought I'd see Maddi with ...... a tattoo.

" HOLY SHIT MADDISON IS THAT A TRAMP STAMP?! " I scream running over and lifting the back of her shirt slightly .

"no it's not a tramp stamp it's a tattoo" she replies cooly pulling down her top not allowing me to see it fully.

"What does it say?" I ask now curious to the meaning behind it

"It says I can't change"

I smile.

This sounded so familiar but I can't Remember where Id heard or seen it before. Oh right Harry has the same tattoo.

I can't change. No you can't Maddi and I don't want you to change ever.

Once all the groceries were packed away and I had done my little "maddison has a tattoo" dance, I walked up to my bedroom pulling out my laptop and logging into Skype when I see no one is online but Harry. I click the button to call him

Connecting to HAZZA-is-the -coolest

"Hey" he answers

"Harry!"

Maddi's pov-

Louis had found my tattoo. I had thought I had told him about it . Probably didn't. Louis had gone to bed after we packed away the groceries. About five minutes after Lou went upstairs I decided to hit the hay myself climbing the stairs two at a time.

As I pass by louis' door I stop reaching out for the door handle to say goodnight (well technically it was 5 in the morning) my hand stops as I hear voices from inside the room.

"I just don't get it haz I felt nothing for her 72 hours ago and now she's in my every thought. So much has happened and now I just want to keep her safe. I don't want anything to happen to her.

"Louis you're in love with her"

"I'm no...I just...... Okay yes Ill admit I have strong feeling for her"

"Say it. Say that youre in love with her"

"Okay alright ... I'm in love with her"

"No say her name for all I know you could be talking about a kangaroo"

"Fine. I'm ..... I'm in love with maddison Kenny.

A/n - I'm not a very good updater they are never very Long :( but anyway hope you's are liking it so far and yeah over 500 reads :)))) thanks guys ! Oh and it was number 1 on the hotness chart (in fanfiction ) :D -kallie