Authors Note and Bio

Hello friends! I have returned, back and ready to take back my legacy (however small it may have been)
I appreciate those who stayed with me and inquired about how I was feeling (even if it was a simple "are you alive?" You know who you are.)
I am ready to return to writing, and of course, reading.

A couple quick notes, i'm gonna try and make this short:

Any pleading, threatening, or angry questions about updates will be plainly ignored. If the problem persists I will simply block you. This is an issue quite prominent in the fanfic community and I will not let it take me or my stories. It happened to my man Depore202 and it did not have a good effect. I am writing for my own pleasure and entertainment, and as much as I want to please the crowds I will not tolerate the childish behavior. I have a life.

On a lighter note, I would like to say that I will try and recognize any comments or messages sent to me. If I dont get to you I am sorry, but we can't please everyone can we?

I might include aspects of other parts of the league of legends and kda universe in my story, just to add some spice. Seraphine will not be present, simply because I really don't like here and don't really see her as anything more than Sona 2.0.

I will try to give recognition to my followers because taking the time to press that button is extremely challenging and I think you deserve recognition for it. In all seriousness, I really want to recognize people who follow me and my works because I appreciate everyone who reads my works, like it or not.

And of course, last but not least, we move on to the warnings. There will be aspects of violence and bloodshed in the story. Potentially hard topics such as drugs, depression, addiction, and anxiety will be present in the story. And of course, in the story specially for Gunssom007, there will be lemons, and sexual interaction and intercourse. I am warning you right now that there is no turning back.

I will try my hardest to keep a consistent update schedule (2-3 times a week, I will never match the raw power of DarkSoulsz) but if issues come up I might not upload for a week or two.

Some details about the story: It is in first person, Y/N is a bit generic, (intended)

And now finally, after all that being said, it is time to introduce our characters!

Im not posting images of the characters, I assume you know what they look like because you are reading this and I also assume that you know what you look like. If not, we have a problem.

First off, the returning legend:

Y/N
Height: 6'5"
Age: 24
Of course he looks like whatever you look like.
His only power is empowered physical condition and regeneration, and he wears sets of long retractable knives on his wrists.
Grew up on the streets, orphaned at an extremely young age.
Nickname: Lynx, White Rose
Personality Traits: Cold, indifferent, often times seems emotionless, but on the inside is very warm and affectionate.
Likes: He is only known to like one thing especially: cheesecake.

Next off, another returning legend

Ahri

9 Tailed Fox Vastaya
Possesses magical power and can charm
5'11"
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
Age: 25
Often referred to as the prettiest woman on earth, Ahri founded the group and based it on her own background as a famous pop star.
Personality traits: acts mature publicly, but is childish and playful privately.
Likes: Fashion, Shopping, Ice Cream, and Affection from others.
Due to her loving affection, she tends to be very clingy and it is very rarely she will go longer than a month without having a boyfriend.

On to our next main character, another returning legend, no surprise,

Evelynn

Has two large lashers with aphrodisiacs inside that are injected into her victims
Demon
Pearly Colored Hair
Golden Eyes
5'11"
Often referred to as the sexiest woman on earth, Evelynn is well known for her slutty and teasing behavior as well as making men disappear in an instant. She is the first person Ahri sought out to join her new group and was also a famous pop star before the band started.
Personality traits: Extremely teasing, mature, but once you break open her shell she is very protective and affectionate.
She is well known to have never kept a boyfriend for more than a month, and has made a lot of men disappear from the world, sparking many rumors about her and earning her a reputation as the most dangerous out of their group.

On to our next character, yet again, another returning legend:

Kai'sa

Possesses two cannons that can fire supersonic blasts that have more force than a tank.
Voidling
Black and Cyan Colored hair
Black eyes
6'1"
Coming from a very shadowy past, Kai'sa was able to find her way in the world through dancing. She was hit up by Ahri to become the choreographer and backup voice of her group, and was sought out third. She is also very well known for her extremely thick ass and for her amazing and entrancing dancing.
Personality Traits: Shy, yet mature and acts much like a business woman in public.
Due to her being quite shy in private, she has yet to find herself a boyfriend and often times has a stutter especially while speaking with Evelynn, who takes the "no boyfriend" thing as a  opportunity to terrorize her. On the bright side, she is very loved by her group and is often referred to as the sweetest one in their group.

Last but not least, ANOTHER returning legend,

Akali

Possesses extreme dexterity and physical ability as well as some extremely dangerous Kunai
Black and Vanilla hair
Brown Eyes
5'10"
Akali is definitely the fan favorite. She has a certain charm that makes people in the crowd like her better than the others, including girls.
She is well known for being a prominent star on YouTube being an extremely famous rapper at underground rap contests before Ahri sought her out for her skills. She is well known for her love for ramen and her extremely dangerous motorcycle riding skills.
Personality traits: Cool, Tomboyish, Bullshitter, Clumsy
Despite Akali's tomboyishness, many men still seek her out, and occasionally some have their way.
Akali is considered one of the more dangerous ones in the group, due to the things she can do both with her body and her Kunai.

Thats it for the bio! I have no idea when the next chapter will come out, so wait and see :)

With Love,
Ya boi Brud