Chapter 7

Y/n pov

After BTS went to their rooms I went in my room to shower

(After 35 minutes)

I came out of my shower and wore a soft pink and blue color Night dress.

( This is her night dress )

I was going through the hallway when Jungkook came rushing towards me.

JK:" Y/n!!! thank God I found you, I am kinda lost in your huge castle."

Y/n:" *giggles* Come with me you lost bunny. Let's go find the others and give you all a proper house tour."

Jungkook pov

I was in the shower. I was the last one to shower. Jackson hyung gave us some comfortable clothes. He gave me a soft blue hoodie and sweat pants. After I showered, I dryed myself  and wore the clothes. The hoodie was kinda big but sweat pants fitted me perfectly. I went out of the bathroom. Jimin hyung and tae hyung already left to find the Living room. I left our room and got lost in this castle like mansion.

I was finding my way when I came across someone. I looked carefully only to see Y/n in her PJs. I went towards her running and told her that I was lost. She giggled and told me to follow her and find the others. I love it when she smiles. Her laugh and giggle are music to my ears.

Hoseok pov

I was finding my way to the living room when I came I front of an unknown room. I entered it. I was looking at the room it was someone's bedroom. It was dark but the tiny lights who looks like a star was giving light. This room was beautiful. I saw a picture on the night stand and I picked it up to look at it. I could see 7 girls and 2 boys. The girls looked like black pink, Y/n, IU and Adiba. And one of the boys looked like Jackson but I don't know who the second boy is.

Suddenly the front door opened revealing Adiba on phone talking to someone. As soon as she saw me she cutted her call and looked at me.

Adiba:"Hoseok hyung what are you doing here in my bedroom?"

Hoseok:" Oh so this is your bedroom."

Adiba:" Yes this is my bedroom. "

Hoseok:" It's beautiful. Oh sorry I just got lost and came here. Well Adiba who is this boy in the picture?"

Adiba:" Let's go to my balcony and talk."

Hoseok:"Sure"

We went to the balcony. Adiba bend over the rills of the balcony as the moonlight hit her face. She was looking breath taking as she stared at the shining moon. 'I think I am in love' I thought.

Adiba:" You want to know about that boy right?"

Hoseok:" Yep "

Adiba:"His name was Beomgyu"

Hoseok:"What do you mean by Was "

Adiba:"Because he is up there now"

She said looking at the sky. I immediately got the meaning of this.

Hoseok:"How did that happen?"

Her eyes started to get glossy. And tears started to form in her eyes.

Hoseok:" If you are not comfortable with it then do-"

Adiba:"No I will tell you. Actually this happened -

Flashback: (whole flashback is Adiba's pov and she is telling it to hoseok)

Beomgyu:" Hey guys wanna have ice-cream "

Y/n:" Sure let's go "

All:" Let's go "

We all were going to have ice-cream. I was 19 years old at that time and y/n was 17. We were having a great time when a car came out of nowhere and was about to hit me but someone pushed me and when I look at the person who pushed I was shocked. It was beomgyu. The car hit him and he was lying in a pool of blood. I quickly ran towards him and hugged him telling him not to leave me. Our friends came running towards us. Y/n and Jackson went to find that car driver. They found him and took him to the basement. While others were calling the ambulance. Beomgyu said something in my ears and left the world. His last words were..... " I Love you Adiba and I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend and I wanted you to be mine" . After his death I was heart broken. At that time I had a crush on him and he had a crush on me. But we never confessed it. We were afraid of rejection and the day he gathered his courage to confess me he left me. I was so heart broken I didn't came out of my room more often and only came for taking food. I also skipped meals. After sometimes I found out that the car driver was sent by our enemy. I attacked him and got my revenge. Thanks to my friends and sister I moved on. "

Back to Hoseok pov

After hearing her story I felt something in my heart and it was pain I just ignored it and suddenly Adiba hugged me I shocked at first but hugged her back and I patted her back. I was feeling so happy right now. My crush is hugging me. I am on the cloud 9. Suddenly someone opened the door and came inside and was shocked to see us hugging.

Author pov

Y/n was with namjoon, jin, yoongi, jimin, taehyung and jungkook looking for hoseok. She found yoongi in his room. Namjoon and jin in hallway roaming and Jimin and tae in gaming room 1.And is now looking for hoseok. She went towards her sister's room to ask her for help but when she entered she saw her sister hugging hoseok. She didn't know that 3 people were burning in jealousy see her sister hugging hoseok and those 3 people wanted to murder hoseok. And those 3 people were none other than...

"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi!!!!!"

************************************
Hey stars

This is it for now see you next time.

Stay safe and healthy

Bye

Author -nim

xxx