Chapter 10

(IU's pendent)

(IU's pendent)

(Jackson's ring)

(Jackson's ring)

(I forgot to tell you the whole sleepover time Jackson and IU were at their house cause they don't want to disturb everyone)

Y/n Pov

After BTS left. Blackpink also left for their homes. IU unnie and Jackson hyung came back. I asked Adiba unnie about going back to utopia.

Y/n:" Unnie for how much time are we going to utopia"

Adiba:"For 7 to 8 days. Don't worry I already told blackpink about going back. They said they can't join us cause they have college."

Y/n:"What about my collage?"

IU:" Done. They said that you can take your leave"

IU unnie said after talking to someone on the phone.

Y/n:"Then what about our mafia work?"

Jackson:"IU and I are going to stay here we will handle our mafia work"

Y/n:"OK then I will inform BTS that we are going out of Korea for some business reason"

Adiba:" OK, but make sure to take some rest cause we are leaving at night."

Y/n:"OK"

After I texted BTS I went to sleep.

(Time skip. 12 am)

We were ready to go.We went deep inside the forest. Adiba unnie and I said a spell and opened a portal. Only Royal families and Royal wizards knows this spell.

(If you are thinking how BTS, Blackpink, IU and Jackson came to human world. Well BTS are from Royal family. And Blackpink,IU and Jackson are their friends so Y/n and Adiba told them the spell)

 And Blackpink,IU and Jackson are their friends so Y/n and Adiba told them the spell)