Chapter 13

Previously-

*Bang!!!!*

Present-

Adiba Pov

I rushed towards Y/n.

Adiba:"Y/n!!!!!"

I quickly stood in front of her. Then.....

*Bang*

I felt a sharp pain in my waist.

???:"Adiba unnie!!!"

???(1and 2):"Adiba!!!!!"

These were the last words before I passed out.

Y/n Pov

I was walking towards emerald but then suddenly I heard Adiba unnie calling my name. Then I saw her standing in front of my with a gun shot in her waist.

Y/n:"Adiba unnie!!!"

Snowrose and emerald:"Adiba!!!"

Then she passed out. I didn't know what to do. I saw a gun in Carlos's hand. I quickly shot him with a light aura and he laid there fully dead.

Y/n:"Unnie wake up please don't leave me. Wake up please."

I tried to use my healing power but it didn't work.

Snowrose:"Y/n I think it's a power blocker bullet"

Y/n:"S-snowrose do y-you know an-any cure f-for it"

Snowrose:"There is only one cure for it"

Y/n:"What is it p-please tell m-me"

Snowrose:"We need help of the majestic forest witches"

Y/n:"Then we will go there"

Emerald:"But its not that easy. You have to please the forest spirit to get inside the forest"

Y/n:"A Spirit!"

Snowrose:"Yes Y/n. But its not that easy."

Y/n:"But we will go there I am ready to pass any Spirit for my sister"

Emerald:"So let's go"

Snowrose:"I will carry Adiba. Remember Y/n you only have seven hours to save Adiba"

Y/n:"Ok"

Emerald:"Hop on"

We all flew towards the majestic forest.

Yoongi Pov

We were going to winter ball. Damn I am soo excited. But I don't know why am I getting this feeling that something is wrong. I just ignored it and started to do my work. After sometime my work was over I went towards the kitchen to grab some milk. I saw jin hyung humming his favorite song and making food.

Yoongi:"Hey jin hyung. What are you cooking?"

Jin:"Hey yoongi. I am cooking Japchae."

Yoongi:"OK"

After that I took the milk and went to my room. I sat down on my desk and stared at my and Adiba's picture.

Yoongi:"I don't know where you are but be safe"

I took out my dairy and started writing a song. After I was done I checked the time it was currently 1:00 I was kinda hungry so I went downstairs and saw maknae line playing video games.

Yoongi:"Where is jin hyung?"

Jimin:"He went for shopping"

JK:"Namjoon and hobi hyung also went with him"