Q/A Answers

Hi stars, so I am back with a Q/A as I promised here you all can get answers to your questions. Surprisingly only midnight666 has asked questions.

So without further delay.

Alina:"First question is for Y/n. What is the stupidest thing you've thought of ?"

Y/n:"What will happen if I drink one of potions which are used to make sleeping potion? This is the stupidest thing I've ever thought of."

Alina:"You are stupid. Only you can think about things like that."

Y/n:"Look who's talking, the girl who tried to drink the sleeping potion thinking it was water."

Alina:"That was an accident. I didn't mean to drink the sleeping potion."

Y/n:"But still."

Remaining characters:"STOP IT YOU TWO! READERS ARE WAITING FOR OTHERS TO ANSWER!"

Alina:"Ok but from where did you all come?"

Remaining characters:"Doesn't matter. Just continue."

Alina:"Ok? Next question is for Adiba. Do you do something to annoy Y/n when you get bored?"

Adiba:"Yeah sometimes. Cuz mostly I am busy with work."

Y/n:"Last time, she hid my phone and made me think that it was stolen."

Characters (except Y/n) and author:"*Laughing hard while rolling on floor*"

Y/n:"Yeah yeah laugh as much as you want."

Alina:"O-ok we will stop. So next question is for hyung line. What will you do if you forget Adiba's birthday?"

Jin:"If we forget her birthday then we are dead."

Hobi:"She is super serious when it comes to her or anyone else's birthday."

Yoongi:"If we forget by mistake then it would be easy to make her forgive us."

Joon:"Just little outings, dates and romantic stuff will make her happy."

Adiba:"Aww. You guys know every way to make me forgive you."

Alina:"Enough with the lovey dovey stuff! Next question is for Maknae line. Y/n is giving you silent treatment because you ate her favorite snack/food. How will you make her talk to you again?"

Jimin:"It's easy. Just buy her more than what we ate."

JK:"I will buy her favorite snacks/food and a movie date so that she can forgive me."

Tae:"I will buy her the whole factory of her favorite snacks."

Y/n:"You guys know how to comfort me."

Alina:"Next! IU and Jackson. How did you meet each other?"

IU:"It was a typical college love story. Only the difference is that I was the attitude one and Jackson was the nerdy one."

Jackson:"Yeah. Our love story is a bit crazy. So should we tell them?"

IU:"Yeah. I will start. So I was the most popular girl in our college. One day I saw some mean boys beating an innocent boy. I can't tolerate innocents being punished. So I went towards them and started beating them badly. After sometimes when the bullies ran away, I looked down at the boy and I knew that day that I am in love. His beautiful eyes and cute nose. I still remember how cute Jackson looked at that time."

Jackson:"Can't believe I used to be weak and nerdy."

IU:"I think you looked cute."

Alina:"CON-TI-NUE!"

IU:"Ok Ok so I couldn't fall in love at that time because our enemies will take advantage of it but my heart didn't listen and I started falling in love more with Jackson. Somehow our enemies found out that I love Jackson and kidnapped him. As soon as I got the news, without any second thought I ran out of our mansion and drove to their hideout. I killed all the members of our enemies gang. After finding out that we are mafias, Jackson insisted that he will become one of us."

Jackson:"After convincing Y/n and Adiba. I finally started to train. After five months of hard training, I became a member, gained Y/n and Adiba's trust and proposed IU."

Jackson and IU:"So that was our love story."

Alina:"That was a nice little love story. So next question is for Y/n, Adiba and BTS's Parents. What did you eat to give birth to your daughters or sons."

Jiwoo:"I used to eat something sweet mostly but spicy sometimes that's why I have such sweet and spicy daughters."

Y/n:"Sweet is ok but what do you mean by spicy?"

Jiwoo:"Nothing. *whispered to others* Spicy means they are uncontrollable and psychos."

Adiba:"What did you whisper them about?"

Jae min:"Nothing."

Alina:"Let it be. So what is your answer BTS's mom and dad?"

Jin's mom:"We used to have crazy and weird cravings."

Tae's mom:"Resulting these crazy and weird kids."

Tae and Jin:"*whining* Mom."

BTS's mom:"You are crazy."

Alina:"Ummm. Ok Let the family drama continue. Next question is for Stray kids. Do you like blackpink?"

Skz:"Hell yeah. We love them with all our hearts."

Blackpink:"Aww. Thanks baby, we love you too."

Alina:"That's it. The Q/A and our book is over. It was so much nice to write it 😢 Can't believe it's over."

Y/n:"Yeah it was a nice journey. We had so much fun."

Adiba:"We will remember this forever."

Joon:"We will love you all no matter what."

Jin:"You all will live in my wwb heart."

Yoongi:"It was nice."

Hobi:"Armys, you all are my hope. Remember that."

Jimin:"What a wonderful time we had together."

Tae:"I don't have much to say but, remember I love you all."

JK:"You all are my everything."

(Just a little reminder that BTS loves us very much)

Jisoo:"We love you all."

Jennie:"You all are our pride and joy."

Rosé:"Whenever you feel sad remember that we all are here for you."

Lisa:"Blinks are our world."

(Just a little reminder that Blackpink loves us very much)

IU:"We will always be there for you."

Jackson:"You all are our happiness."

Alina:"My first book is over and I have many more to write. It was my first book. Bye see you in my next book."