Me & My Family

"1...2...3... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" a new year a new chapter in my life that is about to begin i suppose. I've never been too happy so far, my life has always been a loop. wake up, tram, school, lunch, i get lost in social networks and i reduce myself to completing my homework at the last minute, as usual. Nothing ever changed. There could not miss the arguments with my mom, she always have to fight me for everything i do. My dad? he was a director.

He died of Cancer when i was 14 but we dont have to be sad he's in a better place now. Returning to my mom, she make me nervous. The only times i do something because i like it and she tell me to do it in the end I don't want to do it anymore. I don't know why, it's instinct.. okay maybe sometimes it's my fault too, because maybe i dont do the things that i should do like making my bed but.. i feel locked up.

For New Year's i have to be with she and her 60-year-old friends instead of going to the disco like all my friends do at my age. PLUS my ex and I couldn't go out together because, before my dad died, my parents thought we were doing "stuff" and they didn't like it. He was shy but not as much as me, nice, protective, seductive and smart i mean- the perfect guy yk but we broke up because we couldn't make the relationship work, it was impossible not to see each other, we were like magnets.. but everything has an end, right? Sometimes you wish that everything was infinite but nothing is if not the love i felt for him. I miss him.

One thing that i still love indefinitely is my little dog Flo, she is always with me and listens to me, every time she sees me she jumps on me with happiness and washes my entire face with her tongue.. love her more than anyone. Flo doesn't get along very well with my sister, Sara doesn't like dogs, she is more into cats. My sister is an actress and yet she never studied acting. Our parents sent her to act at the age of 5 in a movie our father was working on.

He has directed all of my sister's films till.. yk. And guess what? i, stayed at home with Mom watching her while she experimented some new recipes from youtube. What a beautiful life uh, on Instagram i have 3 followers if not less, and my sister is knowed by Tom Cruise.. yep hat's how i live. Alone with my mom in a small city in italy where the only thing you can do is take a walk downtown with your friends