Her

12:00 pm. I got up this morning with a headache and vague memories of the night before. I wake up and get up, go to the bathroom stretching my back and wash my face. I make my make up like every day, i wear a pair of black flared jeans and a white sweatshirt. I leave my room and go down the stairs to the kitchen to have breakfast, i already find everyone at the table together. Sara is reading a book while sipping her soy milk, my mother is watching facebook stalking her enemies while Robert dips the toast with a spread of Nutella in hot milk.

"good morning" I feel like saying

"in good time, will you sit down with us?"

"Yes mom"

I sit while my sister stares into my soul

"So how did it go last night?"

as soon as she finishes processing the question i take a look at Robert to see if he is listening and he raises his face in half, finding my pupils and looking at them. Return to Sara.

"very well, i had fun and made new friends"

"I'm happy about it"

"Aren't you a drug addict or alcoholic?"

"no mom, you know i don't do those things"

I honestly enjoy drinking, but i will never really do drugs, it scares me. A deathly silence falls. As i mix the cereal into the milk, i think of Max and our kiss.

"But i met a boy, his name is Max and he's a friend of Ashley's"

Robert stops eating and gives me a lost look. What is it, luckily i was not raped.

"and how is it" he asks me

"very nice, kind and he is also good at teasing, you know"

"who knows maybe it's the right one" my sister asks me

"maybe, he also lives nearby"

Robert continues to stare at me as if he is interested in the discussion and wants to know more. He slowly lowers his head and with a carefree face goes back to eating his breakfast. I had just finished mine

"okay, I'm going to do my thing"

"what thing?"

"I don't know mom, but for sure i won't stay at home doing nothing"

having said that, i get up from the table, go up the stairs and enter the room. I jump on the bed and start watching a movie

"and why not the pirates of the caribbean"

I love this movie, then Johnny Depp is kind of cool, i love him so much, he's one of my favorite actors. Halfway through the film i hear a knock.

"who is?"

"it's me, Robert"

"mhm ok enter"

I stop the film and watch him enter slowly seeing his head poke out from behind the door and then close it again.

"what's up?"

"nothing, i just wanted to talk to get to know each other better"

"ah"

he was standing there like a mannequin in front of the door with his hands in his trouser pockets

"sit down"

there was a poof next to the door

"so what do you think of love?"

"why this question?"

"to know how you are and what you like"

"well it's hard to explain"

"give it a go"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 30, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mʏ Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Lᴏᴠᴇजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें