A Drink Too Much

...until my parents divorced. It was really a shock because before my eyes there didn't seem to be too many arguments, but instead.."

"im so sorry, really"

don't worry I've been over it now. In any case, i didn't have a good relationship with my father, he was an alcoholic and my mother is a secretary. i haven't heard from him for a while, as i live alone with my mother and our beautiful dog Pitch "

"oh my god, i love dogs, especially the big ones"

"he's a Husky, he's a playful and loves to lick people"

after that sentence, together we fall into a short but substantial laugh. In a few minutes a good relationship has already been established, i must say.

"Well we at home in Italy have a dog, Jack Russel, named Flo. She too is very cuddly and also protective even if she sleeps, eats and runs all day without doing anything else"

"maybe one day we will make them known"

"sure why not"

i smile

"anyway i didn't know you were Italian, why are you here?"

"I came to visit my sister and her boyfriend with my mother"

"cool"

at one point ashley comes back into the room with our drinks

"then what do you want to do guys?"

we look at each other, no one speak a word

"why don't we dance?.." i propose

It seems like a great time to show off my dancing skills having been dancing for 5 years. Max is so comfortable on those sofas that he has no intention of getting up.

I stand up

"..come on Max, come with us"

three of us leave the room and head towards the dance floor, all dancing One Dance by Drake, a classic. Arriving at the edge of the dance floor i finish the last sip of my drink and throw it in the nearest bin, i take Ashley's hand and swipe it with me towards the dancing crowd

"come on Max follow us"

Max, after changing his mind, goes for a drink

"I'll take a drink and i'll join you"

"okay but hurry up, this song is beautiful" i say yelling at him

My new buddy and i are having so much fun that we haven't noticed that it's already one o'clock, it doesn't matter. The night is young.

While we dance Max went to get a Sex On The Beach, an alcoholic cocktail containing vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice and cranberry juice.

what then, who doesn't like alcohol? it causes an initial euphoria and loss of inhibitory brakes, but with progressively increasing quantities correspond effects such as reduction of lateral vision, loss of balance, motor difficulties, nausea and ...

what then, who doesn't like alcohol? it causes an initial euphoria and loss of inhibitory brakes, but with progressively increasing quantities correspond effects such as reduction of lateral vision, loss of balance, motor difficulties, nausea and confusion. Don't take me as an expert, i googled it. I don't know why but drinking frees your mind even though it makes you do bullshit like telling crush you love him. You can vent with the world, scream as much as you want and say what you want, so the next day you can say that it was the alcohol and you had no idea what you were saying.